Omega_Ace

Design questions for 15" or 18" SSA Xcon

Thanks a lot. After some side jobs and i get the sub I'll let you know how it works out.

I ordered my 12" xcon dual 2 and the battery. Also got the box being made. Will seem like an eternity while I wait.

I ordered my 12" xcon dual 2 and the battery. Also got the box being made. Will seem like an eternity while I wait.

ttiwwopsmileys.gif ttiwwopsmileys.gif ttiwwopsmileys.gif

1211 rms on thunder 9500 is the video name on YouTube. That is my current set up until I receive my xcon. I will post pics of box when it is finished and of current set up.

I got the box put together except got the top but my lap top broke and i can't upload any pics on here so i was wondering if there was anyone i could text the pics to and they could put them on here? I also have a question about the box. I was planning on rhino lining it and was wondering if i should just spray paint the inside of the port or if a thin layer of rhino lining inside the port would be ok without affecting the tuning that Quentin layed out.

If you strictly want to run sealed, look into an Fi Q series.  They sound hella sexy in sealed and have a high QTS option which makes the coil gap larger to take away from the motor force, thus better sound quality in a sealed application

I ordered my 12" xcon , just waiting for it and Quentin designed a ported box on page 2 and i got it all together except the top because i am still clean up the glue on the inside corners and rounding three port corners. Was just going someone could help me out with posting pics since it is worthless without any..