Sign in to follow this  
SacredTanakh

Sp4 box/port

heres the amp that was powering the sp4 for about a minute or so before a screw decided to drop in the internals lmao...

20130728_141640.jpg

and here is the other side where the screw intially fell arced and started a fire on the board it was quite epic lol

20130729_095911.jpg

Holy hell. Ok, so after hearing that please for the love of god SacredTanakh please take all precautionary actions so it doesn't make you a third haha.

Holy hell. Ok, so after hearing that please for the love of god SacredTanakh please take all precautionary actions so it doesn't make you a third haha.

Hahaha I will do my best :) that sucks though guys... Hope you get everything back up and running agian.

On a side note I painted the port, and put some sexy long black fur like fabric on the box. Pics soon.

Hahaha I will do my best smile.png that sucks though guys... Hope you get everything back up and running agian.

On a side note I painted the port, and put some sexy long black fur like fabric on the box. Pics soon.

Always been a fan of furry boxes. Awaiting pics *toe taps*

3A0867B8-7420-47C1-B8D4-0C63A1A342CF-212

BFB8C565-39CD-4159-9966-D5DD1E4781A8-212

I normally hate that type of covering with a Passion but that looks pretty damn good

I normally hate that type of covering with a Passion but that looks pretty damn good

Just to update those who care, the SP4 arrived, and is in the box. :)

I Haven't had too much play time due to alternator issues, But surprisingly this box has quite the range of response.

The sp4 kills the lows as everyone has said, and is loudest in this box around 26-29hz.

Response from what I can tell is approximately 23-60hz, I was amazed that even at high 40s to upper 50s the Sp4 sounds clean.

I went through 100 square feet of sound deadener very fast on my roof because of this beast, and it could use another 75ft or so.