Sign in to follow this  
cloud77

Reggae music again?!

Anyone still down with reggae and have anything new or old school that the world needs to hear?

I listen to reggae

Anyone still down with reggae and have anything new or old school that the world needs to hear?

Didn't Snoop Dogg change his name and start making reggae?

not really the responses I was looking for, but nice gentlemen.  Nothing keeps me going like reggae music and a good looking woman.    Any songs you like to share?

I listen to reggae

How those XCONS

love my one xcon 15"... sadly been without my baby for months now... suspension issues and NYC driving has caused me to remove it for now.... 

I listen to reggae

How those XCONS

love my one xcon 15"... sadly been without my baby for months now... suspension issues and NYC driving has caused me to remove it for now.... 

I listen to reggae

How those XCONS

want to trade for 15" zcon and then trade back assuming no physical dmg has been done?

I listen to reggae

How those XCONS

want to trade for 15" zcon and then trade back assuming no physical dmg has been done?

huh??? lol no can do... 3 reasons... 15" is already too big so zcon box would be too much... my xcon has a repaired nick in the surround... I can't use my xcon as it is so I have no use for a trade

I'm a reggae addict ! We listen to a lot of dancehall music in our country.

Konshens is hot those days. Aidonia too.

Chronixx and Christopher MARTIN...

But one of my all-time favorite is Beres Hammond.

Have fun, YouTube got them all.

PM if you want to talk more, Cloud 77

old o.a.r.

jah roots

stick figure

fortunate youth

seedless

the supervillains

one drop

mad caddies

Michael franti

10ft ganja plant

the holdup (different style of reggae)

iration

I love iration and rebelution.  one drop - no good reason is a good tune. 

Check out stick figure - just another dream

Man ive pretty much heard them all and been to a bunch of thier concerts even been back stage and maybe hit the bong a few times lol

I just saw Steel Pulse... again last friday at the Del Mar fairgrounds ( San Diego). I also saw them at Pacific Ampitheater here locally. All I have to say is WOW, what an awesome band. I've seen the wailers, ziggy marley, eek a mouse, and pato banton and these guys take the cake for me. Reggae sounds great on the xcon, but these people really know how to put on a good show with lots of great energy/vibes.

http://youtu.be/h_KpeSYITg0

Rebelution, Tribal Seeds, and Slightly Stoopid have the best shows in my opinion lol always good vibes/good highs

In 1986 Steel Pulse was huge in my country ! I had all their LP. True Democracy is one of my favorite album ever.

But nowadays, they still work, but they are not on top...,their leader live here with a local woman !

Now we listen to that :

or that :

Didn't Snoop Dogg change his name and start making reggae?

yeah theres a documentary on it

These are all good!  Pepper - Storm trooper.  Expendables and the green are in my head all the time now.  Slightly stoopid is a good show.  I saw them two years ago with 311.  Too drunk to see 311 but still a good show.