Sign in to follow this  
Josh Easom

Sundown X-series dimensions?

Anyone know where to find mounting depth and cut out for these subs?

I'm wanting to install single x-12 in trunk of 09 mustang. I'm sure there are plenty of others looking for this as well.

Thanks! Will be posting pics of the build during the week. Running @2.48^3 ft @ 33hz on saz-1200d.

How much port area are you running? Just curious.

Planning on either running a single 4 aero or shoot for about 25^2 inches for a slot. Aero would allow for a smaller overall box outer dims? I'd just hate to put this beast in too small or too large of a box. One post said 50% larger over sa-12 box. I currently have a thrown together box for sa-12 currently which is 1.78 cubes @30hz with about 19-20^2 inches of port and it did well.

Just wanted to see what people are running with these since I might be getting in the future.

I'm pretty sure you are going to want more port area though. I would say 6".

Just fitting a 6" in this enclosure design is proving difficult. Im working with 34"lx16"wx11"h internal dims. I would do a slot port but that would greatly decrease net vol. Any ideas?

What are your max external dimensions? Ill see what would be best.

Are you building it in the trunk?

Wasn't planning on it. A 6" aero will fit just internal mouth will be right at the sub. I was considering 2 4" areas with elbows but I having really messed around with them.

I would at least so 2 4" or 1 6"

Sign in to follow this