BigDaveIA

The Judge

Sounds like it could be badass. Unfortunately out of my budget. Ill just dream of owning it like I do with most gear out there lol

Ok Ok....Finally some responses. Pic coming

Thats a 12. Obviously, the spiders are not glued. The entire woofer was not assembled to show off the woofer piece by piece. What do yall think of that motor?

photo_zps1031395e.jpg

I do believe I'm in love.  Is that a single slug, or a boot covering it?

Its a boot. Most all the new woofers have boots now, even the warden. Each neo slug on the warden has its own boot. The boot on the judge is recessed so its a smooth transition from top and bottom plate to the boot. 

Who rated this topic 1 star? Shame shame. lol

looks sexy, that is one huge motor.  fit on the boot is nice too.  My oz audio Matrix elites boot is designed to fit flush like that as well, definitely a nice touch.  It's the little things on fit an finish/attention to detail that make all the difference in the world.  definitely staying tuned for the fully finished pics.  And more angles.

Holly hell!!! Damn need to tell Tricia to change my order and add a few more of those.

Edit: I spy some interesting cooling...

Edited by supragod98

holy shit that's a huge motor! cooling does look interesting!

Who rated this topic 1 star? Shame shame. lol

Not I, but I'm going to go ahead and assume people aren't big fans of the whole cock-tease tactic.

I'd like to see more motor shots, back plate, pole etc. I like the design so far. 

More pics will coming very soon. Thats all I have of it as I snapped a quick shot this past weekend.

eyes were playing tricks on me with the chrome and reflection of basket. the spacers between the basket and motor will help the cooling tremendously though

More pics will coming very soon. Thats all I have of it as I snapped a quick shot this past weekend.

Yeah yeah, we know you took more than one photo.

I really didnt. I have a another shot of the judge but its the same angle, and I have a shot of the warden. That was it.

I really didnt. I have a another shot of the judge but its the same angle, and I have a shot of the warden. That was it.

So where is the pic of the Warden? biggrin.png

So where is the pic of the Warden? biggrin.png

I was actually wondering how long it would take to for someone to catch that. lol

Why so stingey with the pics? You know there badass and people will want them. Think about the people who are in the market for new subs.. Might just go with something else and not wait for yours since they haven't really seen anything.

The woofers are available and the specs are available. We just haven't had the chance to take all of the official pictures yet and that's when the boss wants to release them.

We finally going to get T/S parameters this time around? I really like IA, but I just can't bring myself to drop huge money on something I can't make a perfect enclosure for a specific application.

T/S parameters have always been available by calling IA directly, and recommended enclosure specs are always available as well.

I'm not trying to beat you guys up at all. Always wanted to run some of your gear. Shouldn't this all be as publicly posted as possible? Being in California all I've seen from IA is on the Internet.

Tweeted.