Sign in to follow this  
grayta

Ford Focus 2012 Sundown Zv3 on 2400 RMS

Make sure you check out my build log and comment, the link for my log is in my sig! My wires are extremely messy because I am getting ready for my new build.. Anyways, click on the pic to see my vid and thanks for looking.

EDIT: Found out how to post youtube videos now..  

http://youtu.be/T7WcC0U24Sw

Edited by grayta

I'm kinda like you with the gain knob, I know it can play fine maxed out but why not drop it down a tad just in case. :)

If I recall you applied cld to the trunk? Ever thought about your roof? Bet you would gain a Db or two. Also an idea would be to try and fit some MLV in the trunk top...adds some extra weight to help with that flex, as well as potential sound absorption keeping more of the bass inside.

Wish I could make the 18th @ Glenn Burnie, but I have to work. Bummer.

But I will definitely be in DC eventually as my wife has family we visit there, cant wait to listen to your new set up.

Oh forgot to ask, is the Clarion EQ gonna stay in the rear or is it capable of reaching the front seat? Reason I ask is for the eq itself, would imagine it to be difficult to adjust from the trunk.

I'm kinda like you with the gain knob, I know it can play fine maxed out but why not drop it down a tad just in case. smile.png

If I recall you applied cld to the trunk? Ever thought about your roof? Bet you would gain a Db or two. Also an idea would be to try and fit some MLV in the trunk top...adds some extra weight to help with that flex, as well as potential sound absorption keeping more of the bass inside.

Wish I could make the 18th @ Glenn Burnie, but I have to work. Bummer.

But I will definitely be in DC eventually as my wife has family we visit there, cant wait to listen to your new set up.

Haha yea man I def need to deaden my roof.  Especially when i get my new set-up running.  If you ever decide to come up lemme know on here and we can meet up.  Curious to what your Xcon sounds like.

Oh forgot to ask, is the Clarion EQ gonna stay in the rear or is it capable of reaching the front seat? Reason I ask is for the eq itself, would imagine it to be difficult to adjust from the trunk.

The Clarion will stay in the rear with the new set up and will be mounted with the amps.  Kind of hard to explain but when the new box gets here and I start setting everything up it will make much more sense with pictures n such.  I can try to explain.. I leave the vol and sub vol on the eqs turned up so I can adjust it from the front with the head unit and PAC.  I have never really touched the other settings after I already tuned them to my liking.  I am keeping it is because of the 7V pre-amps.  I just placed it in the back because it didn't look clean and anyone could see it in my car and where I live (in an apartment complex) I don't want people looking in my car and seeing expensive goodies lol