Sign in to follow this  
jonbearsmt

resale advice

so i ended up getting back the first pair of sundown subs i ever owned,  my first team subs.... they are a pair of nightshade V1 first run OG chrome spoke 15s ....

now  one has a fresh recone.. and one needs to be reconed.. they have just been sitting here collecting dust.. and i keep telling my self im gonna recone the bad one.. then ill sell them as a pair.. maybe.....

i think im personally attached to them .. and thats my hold up..

i have a guy that asked me about buying 1... and seems how i need to buy a new deck.. i said fuck it.. ok .. ill sell the good one...

for 300 .....

hes offering 250

i know these are pretty rare subs now.. and  im asking yall..... should i sell for 250 or hold out for 300??

i dont need the money persay but   it would help ease the funds buying a new deck.......

how much is the headunit?

what are you looking for? model? or types of specs?

so i ended up getting back the first pair of sundown subs i ever owned,  my first team subs.... they are a pair of nightshade V1 first run OG chrome spoke 15s ....

now  one has a fresh recone.. and one needs to be reconed.. they have just been sitting here collecting dust.. and i keep telling my self im gonna recone the bad one.. then ill sell them as a pair.. maybe.....

i think im personally attached to them .. and thats my hold up..

i have a guy that asked me about buying 1... and seems how i need to buy a new deck.. i said fuck it.. ok .. ill sell the good one...

for 300 .....

hes offering 250

i know these are pretty rare subs now.. and  im asking yall..... should i sell for 250 or hold out for 300??

i dont need the money persay but   it would help ease the funds buying a new deck.......

The DEH-80PRS

240 plus ill need to change my dash kit.. so 250

sell it for the 270 and call it  day.... 

The DEH-80PRS

240 plus ill need to change my dash kit.. so 250

also, you getting a hookup on that 80prs?

refurb

do it for the 270.... covers new HU... sell old hu for under 100 and win!

refurb

yeah maybe.. i blew the pico in it.. i need to repair it

i was about to buy the same deck i have on ebay used.. but i wanted to make sure home boy had the remote and the wiring hardness before i bought... he took 3 days to reply .. and then he told me yes.. and i have a steering wheel controll ill include for free... i got all happy.. went to buy and then some cock bought it seconds before i did!!!

but i guess it was a blessing because i started reading and clicking and found this... so .

sell the HU for 70 bucks... its old and you won't need it... so it's just extra cash for you

i was about to buy the same deck i have on ebay used.. but i wanted to make sure home boy had the remote and the wiring hardness before i bought... he took 3 days to reply .. and then he told me yes.. and i have a steering wheel controll ill include for free... i got all happy.. went to buy and then some cock bought it seconds before i did!!!

but i guess it was a blessing because i started reading and clicking and found this... so .

also don't pull trigger on refurb yet... 

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-DEH-80PRS-Receiver-Crossover-Alignment/dp/B006Y44DAY/ref=sr_1_7?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1376450419&sr=1-7

Great head unit. If I needed one and had an old sub laying around I would just pull the trigger to get what I wanted.on the other hand I need a double din head unit and selling my unused UFO btl 18 hasn't crossed my mind one time. Funny how we become attached to these things lol

i got hit up by a friend on face book.. and is also a member here... hes selling me his for a GREAT price shipped so no refurb for me.

I was just informed... lol ... do it!

i got hit up by a friend on face book.. and is also a member here... hes selling me his for a GREAT price shipped so no refurb for me.

For the subs, I would hold off till you get exactly what you want for them.

Sign in to follow this