W T T downgrading to less power

1. Product:

AQ3500.1 (V1) with dual inputs

2. Specs:

3500w @ 1ohm

3. Description/Condition:

Use with dual inputs with some scratches, but works 100%

4. What you are looking for: :

Im looking for an AQ2200 plus cash. I will not sell outright so please do ask. I will entertain other offers, but I'm really looking to step down to an AQ2200.

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

null_zps31cfd8f2.jpg

null_zps3cc63b02.jpg

null_zps7bb3b570.jpg

null_zps7217f416.jpg

null_zps5950adca.jpg

null_zps420bfa88.jpg

If I didn't have bigger obligations for finals I would snag this up quick. I have a nendo 5500 collecting dust now though and my AQ2200 is daily until I get my other back from Dbr.  Meca finals is coming too soon for me. Good luck with sale!

I have a 2200. But I have some concerns.

I seenu said v1. How many are there?

Because I see yours doesn not have dual inputs but you are providing some hookups, fine.

How much cash were you looking to go with trade? $75

Ap30001d and cash?

I have a 2200. But I have some concerns.

I seenu said v1. How many are there?

Because I see yours doesn not have dual inputs but you are providing some hookups, fine.

How much cash were you looking to go with trade? $75

Sorry for the miss print. I beilieve this is the AQ3500d not the v1. It come factory with single inputs, but I am providing dual inputs with the trade. I was hoping for at least $100 with the trade. Used there is a $150 difference between the 2 amps without the D inputs.

Yo i live in daytona beach and have a aq 2200 how much cash would you want on top.... txt me 3863344438

Yo i live in daytona beach and have a aq 2200 how much cash would you want on top.... txt me 3863344438

A meet up would be nice to avoid the shipping. I'm looking for like $100 on top.