mikey5472

1995 Eagle Talon Wall Build

Right on bro

Not sure but I am sagging pretty bad without any equipment so far. Maybe 150 pounds. There's about 8 16 foot 2x4's 1 and half sheets of birch so far and a bunch of expanding foam and polyurethane adhesive. Still have to do front baffle which will eat about 2 sheets of birch and throw in equipment, so looking around the 600-700 pound mark in the end.

Sounds like you need some help with that rear suspension.

Sounds like you need some help with that rear suspension.

Sean ran into a similar problem didn't he? Lol

i had the right stuff on my last car, just had an issue with leaking.

Now, i have custom coil springs.  Since i am adding so much extra weight after they were made, if i start to sag, i'll just pull some batts out and special order some stronger ones again and then install those instead.

I also need to do a bunch of work to the rear suspension that is contributing to it sagging more. Needs all new bushings, wheel bearings, brakes, and springs. I may also note it has 2" drop all the way around which isn't helping much either.

Edited by mdizzle5472

I also need to do a bunch of work to the rear suspension that is contributing to it sagging more. Needs all new bushings, wheel bearings, brakes, and springs. I may also note it has 2" drop all the way around which isn't helping much either.

That will not help^

LOL!!

Hope we get a break in weather soon so you can start finishing that beast up!

That will not help^

LOL!!

Hope we get a break in weather soon so you can start finishing that beast up!

you and me both broths. Although it will probably be like March or April LOL.

www.coilsprings.com   you MUST provide the actual part number for your rear STOCK suspension to them for them to help you.

You can search online for this or ask dealership.

www.coilsprings.com you MUST provide the actual part number for your rear STOCK suspension to them for them to help you.

You can search online for this or ask dealership.

right on thanks bro

UPDATE!!!!

Ordered my headunit--- pioneer 80prs

Getting recones this weekend.

Bought a couple batteries off of Chop yesterday, will be buying 3 more next week.

That is all!adhd.gif

Yeah buddy

Decided to go a different way with substage. Selling one of my nightshades here soon, and a local IAK member is selling bnib sp4 18's. So i decided to take them off his hands. They will be thhe first 4 inch coil sub I have ran, Nightshades would been good, but I told myself a few months ago the only other subs I would run was 2 evils, 4 12" xcons, or sp4's. So sp4's it is.. lol

Thank you CHuck!!!!!

Glad I could help you bro, works out good for both of you ;)

Going to be bad ass

I am pretty excited. I am ready for this weather to break so I can do some work to it...

Pics of that battery rack! !!

Will try and get a pic tomorrow. I officially have all the equipment for the build as of today. Just need to install it all now and build baffles and amp rack. Pretty excited to get it done.

Pics of that battery rack! !!

Will try and get a pic tomorrow. I officially have all the equipment for the build as of today. Just need to install it all now and build baffles and amp rack. Pretty excited to get it done.

Damn Indiana weather isn't going to cooperate :/

Happy for you bro! I am eager to hear this beast!