mikey5472

1995 Eagle Talon Wall Build

Pics of that battery rack! !!

Will try and get a pic tomorrow. I officially have all the equipment for the build as of today. Just need to install it all now and build baffles and amp rack. Pretty excited to get it done.

Damn Indiana weather isn't going to cooperate :/

Happy for you bro! I am eager to hear this beast!

Looks like warm weather is about a month out... lol

nice on the updates!!

nice on the updates!!

As soon as I get some time I am going to be doing some major work to this thing. All new rear suspension and my amp and battery rack. I was going to get on it this weekend, but have to work all weekend.

Very nice bro! Hopfully this upcoming nice weather will stick around awhile so we can all get some progress on our builds ;)

Well weather has started to come around, but now I am working 7 days a week. I have everything, just need to throw it all in and expect some magic to happen. No but seriously, I plan on working on it this week before I go to work. Hoping to have it all done and ready to drive in may.

Made a buss bar yesterday. Really pretty simple, just took an aluminum bar and drilled and tapped it several times, there are 9 3/8" 16 connections, and 2 1/4" 20 connections.

bussbar_zps9460e677.jpg

Upgrading all wiring connections ftw!!!

Learning to fab everything yourself, impressive!

Good job lil bro!

Upgrading all wiring connections ftw!!!

Learning to fab everything yourself, impressive!

Good job lil bro!

Shit wait til you see what else I've made for this build lol. I have so much to do, just waiting on time. But most everything is just sitting here ready to be put in.

Lookin good bro! I know you're waiting for this weather to break so you can get that thing ready for Slam ;)

Got my baffles 50 percent done this weekend, as well as starting on my door pods. Also went and hung out with chop for a bit. Got some much needed wire. So getting things done slowly but surely. I m hoping I can be done middle of May before our baby is here.

Post them new pics!! ;)