mikey5472

1995 Eagle Talon Wall Build

It is a process and learning experience in the making.

I have been doing builds for about 6 or 7 years now (been slacking last couple years lol), but never had a vehicle i wanted to sacrifice for a wall. Well i do now... The build is going to be a few months in the making. Or years as most walls are and change a lot over the course of their life.

Product list.

1995 Eagle Talon Esi

I haven't decided on head unit yet. Looking for a decent double din, or a nice Single din.

2 18" Sundown Nightshade V1 motors (not sure on drop in yet.) Looking at psi or ZV3.

1 Crescendo BC5500

4 deka 9a31's

100+ ft of AT 0 gauge

Singer 190 amp alt with external regulator

2 PRV 4 inch horns

2 PRV 8's

4 3" dayton fullranges

2 4" dayton mid ranges

mb Quart ref 50.4

Crunch prz 1600.4

Looking at deadner still. (SDS or AT)

For some reason My computer will not allow me to upload pictures So thats going to hae to wait until tomorrow. Sorry Ha!

Edited by mdizzle5472

10 lbs of shit in a 1 lbs bag ehh? 

Sounds good, I would scratch some of those mids or the horns.

10 lbs of shit in a 1 lbs bag ehh? 

I think 600 pounds would be a more accurate guess. Hah

Sounds good, I would scratch some of those mids or the horns.

I already have the horns, they re gong to be mounted under dash more than likely with not a lot of power to them. The 3" will be in a pillar and the 8's and 4's will be in doors. I Thought about scratching the 4's in the doors and may still, basicly they would be kind of pointless and wouldn't really be able to aim them correctly to make a difference.

Just keep it simple, an 8" and horn in each door. No 3" or 4" from Dayton, just too much going on in my opinion

Just keep it simple, an 8" and horn in each door. No 3" or 4" from Dayton, just too much going on in my opinion

I will definately take that into consideration. I have yet to order any of the mids yet, so Can try out the 8's and horns first and see how i like it. Thanks bro

Welcome back Mikey!! Eagerly awaiting the pics ;)

You got a little bit of Shizzzon in this build.....LOL!

no problem, I been in this situation of putting a ton of speakers in for just the front stage. Over the years of learning and being on this site it can be done with less equipment. Sound just as loud and tons better.

Yep, as in WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH. It'll only detract and not help. KISS first, then see.

I agree with the other guys as well. The best move would be to KISS with the minimal amount of speakers along with decent power & good processing.

Also decided to just stick with the prv 8's and 4" horns. And picked up 2 saz 3500's to power the nightshades, even though it will be a bit much for them in all reality.

Nice, looking good so far :woot:

Edited by jay-cee

nice !!! more pics!!!

Also decided to just stick with the prv 8's and 4" horns. And picked up 2 saz 3500's to power the nightshades, even though it will be a bit much for them in all reality.

If you went with the nsv1 and zv3 parts, then it will not be too much. Have a local here running 2 4500's per 18" with extremely similar setup on the sub. He currently does around a 65 with em. 

Was

If you went with the nsv1 and zv3 parts, then it will not be too much. Have a local here running 2 4500's per 18" with extremely similar setup on the sub. He currently does around a 65 with em. 

I have a zv3 drop in on a nightshades that's built as a 12" now. There were 2 til I blew the spiders gave out on one. Lol. I was thinking about sticking with them, but also looking at psi and Tantric.

For an update I just finished sanding all the resin and inside of the enclosure. Depending on temperature tomorrow I will be throwing 2nd layer of fiberglass resin in. Then sand again and go from there. Still need to cut front baffles, build battery and amp rack, run a bunch of wire, build doors, buy batteries and recones. Buy some carpet because a can of expanding foam blew up in the car. (was not cool) lol

Nice progress if first layer is already knocked down!

Yep laid it yesterday and sanded it down today.

Also may have new job soon... With att... Installing Uverse....

Get that $$ son!!

Looks like good updates ;)