Cruising around and bam battery light. Checked voltage, amp terminals, alt post, and batts. All checked out. Cranked the bass, voltage was dropping to 11.9 when the day before just dropped to 13.2. I have a dual alt kit. I unplug my primary and boom 12.9. I gotta check a few fuses and relays but I believe it just died completely. It's a tenney 270amp but I'm gonna probably get mechman or someone to rebuild it. If not ill grab me a hairpin 380!!!!

Kinda sucks cause I was about to buy an iPad to glass into my dash. :(

Edited by Dangrebel

yup, good thing he offers a lifetime warrenty... right? :P

sorry to hear about your troubles but at least it didn't catch on fire & burn your ride down the ground.

Edited by Mike1982

I've often seen that his cheap regulators he uses are the cause of the issue. It'll probably switch back on at like 5k rpm and turn right back off. Mechman has rebuilt so many Tenney alts it's ridiculous at this point.

sucks

Edited by bigjon

:( :( 

yup, good thing he offers a lifetime warrenty... right? tongue.png

Hey now. no need to be a dick lmao poor feller just lost an alt after all, what you know about doing that?

It's alright!! I'm getting singer to rebuild and powderoat!!! Glad I kept the factory belt lol

sorry to hear about your troubles but at least it didn't catch on fire & burn your ride down the ground.

Super glad of that fact!! Lol

It's alright!! I'm getting singer to rebuild and powderoat!!! Glad I kept the factory belt lol

It's all good. He gave me a hard time when my Tenney's died on me too. Funny thing is that he at least uses some ok chinese parts, but the regulators just sucked. Singer will rebuild the hell of that thing.

Senchez just keeps buying factory rebuilts to burn up.....lol!!

Good choice going with Singer in my opinion.

He said he's gonna toss in a free powder coat!! That's badass right there. I should've just went with him in the first place...

He said he's gonna toss in a free powder coat!! That's badass right there. I should've just went with him in the first place...

Yeah you should have, I knew his prices and services at first were too good to be true.

Singer FTW