This morning I got on the forum, as I usually do when I wake up, and I saw Fi added their team fi sub to their website but there is nothing that's shows up when I click on it. Will all the subs specs and a couple pics be uploaded today?

I doubt it, just gotta keep checking. At least we know now its official :woot:

Not really.... Can't order it via the normal way of getting a sub order in.

Yes, really. It's official. They've had the parts for them for a long while now, they're just waiting for the business to settle before they release them to the general public.

The general public don't use these..  I doubt i'll be seeing these at walmart, lol

Only us crazy bassheads do.

I am pretty excited for these, gonna be switching out the Sp4 for one if the specs are right for me.

The general public don't use these..  I doubt i'll be seeing these at walmart, lol

Only us crazy bassheads do.

FFS everyone knows these are way to classy to be at walmart. I expect Target to start pre-orders soon.

Yea.. and with 96month layaway plans too.

And the general public kill it in 2 days and say their amp is just too powerful for these that they got at walmart for $119.

I know this is not part of this topic ... so i just made an account on this forum and im 14 and i been in to Audio for about 3 years and i Dj and so 

when i found the brand Fi Car Audio a few years ago i told myself that Fi will always be my favorite Subwoofer brand and i just wonder about question in my head

like how long will Fi Car Audio be in business and i thught of asking this question to people on a forum so i went on here

so my question is will I be able to buy Fi Car Audio Subwoofers throughout my life 

Edited by FiAudioSubwoofersjj

I know this is not part of this topic ... so i just made an account on this forum and im 14 and i been in to Audio for about 3 years and i Dj and so 

when i found the brand Fi Car Audio a few years ago i told myself that Fi will always be my favorite Subwoofer brand and i just wonder about question in my head

like how long will Fi Car Audio be in business and i thught of asking this question to people on a forum so i went on here

so my question is will I be able to buy Fi Car Audio Subwoofers throughout my life 

Probably not, nothing last forever. Even though FI is a great company who really knows how long they'll stay in business. It like EVERY company out there though. Answer just in case that was a real question

From my calculations and aggressive but post potential psychic education, they will be in business until march 7th, 2037. Around 930am EST, it will be announced.

If anyone has any different information, let me know.

PS- sarcasm goes a long way here