twisted1

two new ssa subs showing diffrent ohms

You know you wait an wait an buy wood an screws an tite bond an buy amps an wire an rca an batts an expect your shit to be nice annnnn fucking wammo shit all stupid because of stupid small sub company has absolutely NO QUALITY CONTROL

You know you wait an wait an buy wood an screws an tite bond an buy amps an wire an rca an batts an expect your shit to be nice annnnn fucking wammo shit all stupid because of stupid small sub company has absolutely NO QUALITY CONTROL

How bout you go buy Kicker or Kenwood subs. SSA and FI have been know to make some absolutely great products. You want to talk shit about subs that have won many trophies and have set records? Your a fool

I can show you emails... wanna see them? I ordered 4om an got a damn 2ohm. Ordered another 2ohm to maych my other one an when I check it today its reading .5 at each coil. What more you wanna fuckin know?

What do you think that you are accomplishing with your vulgar language?
From the south this how we talk. Sorry you northern people are too sensitive to cuss words
Na, deep south or not your just pathetic with words son. I lived in NM for many years, southern Texas (right on the Mexican border) and my dads family was born and raised is WV. I think I know the south. You son are just an immature arseho.
well then get out. I dont give a shit where your from

I can show you emails... wanna see them? I ordered 4om an got a damn 2ohm. Ordered another 2ohm to maych my other one an when I check it today its reading .5 at each coil. What more you wanna fuckin know?

From the south this how we talk. Sorry you northern people are too sensitive to cuss words
I'm not sensitive in the least bit, but do you not see how the way you are talking comes off as aggressive and makes you look childish and immature. Btw I'm from the Southwest, but I'm not sure how where I'm from is relevant. Like I said, it will get taken care of but it will make it a smoother process if you calm down.
im ready to rip these garbage ass subs out an fucking tear them apart an eat them. You didnt have to spend $457 on subs an have them come to you fucked up. Thats why im mad. An im mad because kids cant read

Drink some beer and wait for Aaron to get back to you. And trust me I do understand why you are mad, it is a shitty situation having to wait that long to get the wrong thing. They will do right by you, trust me.

You know you wait an wait an buy wood an screws an tite bond an buy amps an wire an rca an batts an expect your shit to be nice annnnn pucking wammo shit all stupid because of stupid small sub company has absolutely NO QUALITY CONTROL

You know you wait an wait an buy wood an screws an tite bond an buy amps an wire an rca an batts an expect your shit to be nice annnnn pucking wammo shit all stupid because of stupid small sub company has absolutely NO QUALITY CONTROL

How bout you go buy Kicker or Kenwood subs. SSA and FI have been know to make some absolutely great products. You want to talk shit about subs that have won many trophies and have set records? Your a fool
what fuckin records ssa set? Please answer that you fuckin fool

ockquote>How bout you go buy Kicker or Kenwood subs. SSA and FI have been know to make some absolutely great products. You want to talk shit about subs that have won many trophies and have set records? Your a fool

I'm not sensitive in the least bit, but do you not see how the way you are talking comes off as aggressive and makes you look childish and immature. Btw I'm from the Southwest, but I'm not sure how where I'm from is relevant. Like I said, it will get taken care of but it will make it a smoother process if you calm down.
im ready to rip these garbage ass subs out an pucking tear them apart an eat them. You didnt have to spend $457 on subs an have them come to you fucked up. Thats why im mad. An im mad because kids cant read
Drink some beer and wait for Aaron to get back to you. And trust me I do understand why you are mad, it is a shitty situation having to wait that long to get the wrong thing. They will do right by you, trust me.
thank you for understanding

ockquote>How bout you go buy Kicker or Kenwood subs. SSA and FI have been know to make some absolutely great products. You want to talk shit about subs that have won many trophies and have set records? Your a fool

2 times in a month they messoup on me im done with them. I had btl 15s an loved them. I recently sold em to buy some tanteic hdd 18s for my truck. No problems with fi or tanteic just ssa

ii

ockquote>

Thank you Rick

2 times in a month they messoup on me im done with them. I had btl 15s an loved them. I recently sold em to buy some tanteic hdd 18s for my truck. No problems with fi or tanteic just ssa

Alright man, just calm down now. Judge a company by their customer service. I know that SSA will make it right if its their fault. They are a great bunch of people and always do the right thing imo. It will be taken care of

Again, we're getting only half the story.

And AGAIN, CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT!  IF YOU WANT TO KEEP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD, WE CAN TREAT YOU LIKE A FUCKING CHILD.

Shit happens and you can deal with it in a mature manner, which you are NOT doing, or you can act like a fool, which you are doing.  Simple as that.

And everyone else who is not Aaron, Mark, or the original poster, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD!