twisted1

two new ssa subs showing diffrent ohms

Yall just trying to start a fight. Dude how its a god damn 4 when the coil measures 2? Please fuckin tell me that? They admitted to there mistake. They say it happens. Also o do have hardcore proof fi builds their parta

Other piece of shit is sussposed to be a 2 but it measures around half oh. Watch the vid dumnass an see for yourself before you fuckin speak

Note to ANY new member. Don't ever act like this, it won't get you anywhere. A little bit of sugar goes a long way son ;)

Oh, this ought to get interesting. Going to get some popcorn.

Theres no damn sugar in me sorry. Tired of idiot ass kids trying to tell me whats wrong when they dont know shit. Mother pucker shows 2ohm In. The vid so why u dumbass say its 4ohm?

2 +2 in series is 4

2 +2 parallel is 1

In the vid I have it fuckin series an ah shit look at the ohm load.... it says 4. So quit being stupid

Theres no damn sugar in me sorry. Tired of idiot ass kids trying to tell me whats wrong when they dont know shit. Mother pucker shows 2ohm In. The vid so why u dumbass say its 4ohm?

douchebag.jpeg

Theres no damn sugar in me sorry. Tired of idiot ass kids trying to tell me whats wrong when they dont know shit. Mother fucker shows 2ohm In. The vid so why u dumbass say its 4ohm?

This is really going nowhere good, just email SSA and they will resolve the issue. Remember that it is a holiday weekend, and they most likely won't get back to you right away. Enjoy your weekend, I can assure you that if there was a mix up that it will be corrected.

It says 2ohm on the coil cant you read? The ssa peeps said sorry on there fuck up. They gave me sticker for troubles. Bitch peeled itself off during hot day though so fuck it.

Theres no damn sugar in me sorry. Tired of idiot ass kids trying to tell me whats wrong when they dont know shit. Mother fucker shows 2ohm In. The vid so why u dumbass say its 4ohm?

Look kid, nobodys questioning that you got the wrong sub. You have to understand that shit like this happens. Don't be a fucking dick about it. That won't get you anywhere. Its happened to a lot of people from a lot of different companies. Chill the fuck out and work things out in a civil manner and if you don't then I KNOW your next post will more than likely be your last! This kind of shit happens all the time, like I said. It isn't just SSA, it happens to MANY companies out there. Now sit down and be civil because puffin up your chest ain't gonna get you anywhere, but flat on your back.

Almost 30 so im not a damn kid so watvh the name callin. Just tired these stupid ass kuntz saying its a 4ohm whem they didnt watch vid. It clearly shows its a 2ohm. Ssa dont wanna do shit. Only option is recone. All I wanted to do is show you all that they fucked up

Edited by twisted1

It says 2ohm on the coil cant you read? The ssa peeps said sorry on there fuck up. They gave me sticker for troubles. Bitch peeled itself off during hot day though so fuck it.

If you ordered one thing and got something else, they would get you the right thing, not just give you a sticker.

Now, clean up your attitude, quit being a dick and cussing and what not.  You are swinging your dick around and talking about how much you know and how people should not make assumptions, but several of your posts are littered with hypocrisy.

I am sensing there is more to this story than we know.

I can show you emails... wanna see them?  I ordered 4om an got a damn 2ohm. Ordered another 2ohm to maych my other one an when I check it today its reading .5 at each coil. What more you wanna fuckin know?

If you ordered one thing and got something else, they would get you the right thing, not just give you a sticker.

Now, clean up your attitude, quit being a dick and cussing and what not.  You are swinging your dick around and talking about how much you know and how people should not make assumptions, but several of your posts are littered with hypocrisy.

I am sensing there is more to this story than we know.

he already said he talked to SSA. The fuck up was his fault. I vote 1 more bad post from this kid and hes terminated

I can show you emails... wanna see them?  I ordered 4om an got a damn 2ohm. Ordered another 2ohm to maych my other one an when I check it today its reading .5 at each coil. What more you wanna fuckin know?

What do you think that you are accomplishing with your vulgar language? 

Screenshot_2013-09-01-00-16-20_zps5c5fb7 I sent him vids an pics like he asked to prove the pos was wrong..

Screenshot_2013-09-01-00-15-59_zps44895d

Here part where he asked if I wanted to change my other order to a 2ohm now to maych the one they fucked up.

I can show you emails... wanna see them? I ordered 4om an got a damn 2ohm. Ordered another 2ohm to maych my other one an when I check it today its reading .5 at each coil. What more you wanna fuckin know?

From the south this how we talk. Sorry you northern people are too sensitive to cuss words

Like Shizz said before, if its reading about .5 at each coil it would be a dual 1ohm sub. That would be terms to replace the whole sub because SSA doesn't offer a D1 sub. I would wait till Aaron pops in here and justifies everything

I been sending him messages to see wtf is wrong no answer bac. Just letting you all know what happened. Also build time on this one fucked up 10 was 42 days

I can show you emails... wanna see them? I ordered 4om an got a damn 2ohm. Ordered another 2ohm to maych my other one an when I check it today its reading .5 at each coil. What more you wanna fuckin know?

From the south this how we talk. Sorry you northern people are too sensitive to cuss words

I'm not sensitive in the least bit, but do you not see how the way you are talking comes off as aggressive and makes you look childish and immature. Btw I'm from the Southwest, but I'm not sure how where I'm from is relevant. Like I said, it will get taken care of but it will make it a smoother process if you calm down.

You know you wait an wait an buy wood an screws an tite bond an buy amps an wire an rca an batts an expect your shit to be nice annnnn pucking wammo shit all stupid because of stupid small sub company has absolutely NO QUALITY CONTROL

I been sending him messages to see wtf is wrong no answer bac. Just letting you all know what happened. Also build time on this one fucked up 10 was 42 days

Again like I already stated it is a holiday weekend, you are not being ignored.

Na, deep south or not your just pathetic with words son. I lived in NM for many years, southern Texas (right on the Mexican border) and my dads family was born and raised is WV. I think I know the south. You son are just an immature asshole.

I'm not sensitive in the least bit, but do you not see how the way you are talking comes off as aggressive and makes you look childish and immature. Btw I'm from the Southwest, but I'm not sure how where I'm from is relevant. Like I said, it will get taken care of but it will make it a smoother process if you calm down.
im ready to rip these garbage ass subs out an pucking tear them apart an eat them. You didnt have to spend $457 on subs an have them come to you fucked up. Thats why im mad. An im mad because kids cant read