Sign in to follow this  
mgameforever

box for 2 15's FI Audio SP4's

Hi my name is michael, I am new here and figured this would be best place to get help. I have 2012 fusion, I want to add these 15s I understand the box will have to be built in the trunk and will pretty much take it all up. I will be putting the batteries in the spare tire well. I will be running DC power 270Xp. Min of 2 runs pos/ negative 0 gauge from front to rear and probley the NS-1 amp. I have around 45 inches in length, 18 High, and 25 deep. I have been doing some research and it looks possible and many cars have 2 15s but just trying to get others opinions. I know it gonna be hard but I figured might as well do it right the first time.  Thank you for taking time to look and for any input.

You do have around 8 cubes (if using 1.5" mdf). The port area and box size would be on the small side however Building inside the truck is pretty difficuly Imo. Unlees you have some good wood working skills id just say keep it to 2 12's and call it a day.

sorry wrong area can close thread please.

Edited by mgameforever

sorry wrong area.

Edited by mgameforever

The thing looking better is the dc's are still about 100 cheaper. I never really checked them out honestly, but I can give them look over lot of people seem to love them.

Was that suppose to be for me in pm? Haha

Sign in to follow this