Sign in to follow this  
slam

new 20.1 question

Question:

So hom many people in this thread actually use/own a 2013 model IA20.1 and run it at less than 1 ohm?

Edited by supragod98

Yeah im butt hurt but you made an assumption cause your upset, deal with it. Sand in the va-jay-jay.

Used a ia20.1 in the past, sundown 2000d in the past. So what does that mean or have to do with this thread. Talk to Nick(IA) plenty of times, I do research I don't just spew at the mouth like you. Everybody knows IA amps are bulletproof, proven on forums all over the web also and in the lanes. Kthankxbai

Question:

So hom many people in this thread actually use/own a 2013 model IA20.1 and run it at less than 1 ohm?

Not me.

But IA says you can do it but no warranty.

I ran a older one at 1 ohm and had no problems.

So Cresendo doesn't just warranty an amplifier ran at 0.5 ohm you have to pay for an extended warranty like best buy or sears , If you pay for the extra special 0.5ohm warranty do you get a replacement amplifier or does your amp get repaired?, Who pays for the shipping or any extra fees incured in getting the amp fixed or replaced ?

Personally I would rather buy an IA amplifier that have been proven rock soild and not worry about purchasing an extended warranty

I like the BC series amps by the way,( they are a great value) but you are not comparing apples to apples with the IA amplifiers

i was debating on getting one since i did not know myself if they can be wired to half to .35 ohms. then now i will just need to get the money and sell my bc2000d and run the 20.1 on a 16v and see what she can do