stalkertt

SA-8 V1.5 T Line help

I want to know a single SA-8 V1.5 T Line enclosure design for a sedan. The sub will be daily played and I have 650rms on it.

Why do you want a T-Line enclosure? How much space do you have? Sedan? Even if it fits, prepare for it to take up all of your trunk.

Why do you want a T-Line enclosure? How much space do you have? Sedan? Even if it fits, prepare for it to take up all of your trunk.

I want the subwoofer to be loud, I currently have a DD2515 in 3.5cu ft. box and in a 2006 Toyota corolla. But i want back some trunk space.

You're not going to achieve any of that with an 8 in a t line.

I want the subwoofer to be loud, I currently have a DD2515 in 3.5cu ft. box and in a 2006 Toyota corolla. But i want back some trunk space.
Not going to get either of your goals with an 8 in a Tline.

ok thanks for the information.

So can anyone help me with an enclosure for this sub.

Sundown Audio recommends a 0.5-0.75 ft^3 @ 35hz enclosure.

What type of port to use?

Single ported 8 isn't a good way to save space. Be much better off buying a different driver.

Well I would say you-re not going to be Satisfied with the output Of a Single 8"sub I Would Just Seal the 15" If you still hAve it. and call it a day And sell the SA8 for some exta Cash

Welcome to SSA

I know that there is a Trindad Audio forum with alot of knowlegable people on there. One of them being Arian (SQAudio) that lives in your area. He is a veteran MECA SQ judge that may be able to help. For the life of me, I can not find the link to it ... Maybe you can Google it of something ...

Edited by Cablguy184

Looks like you could start looking here ... http://www.trinituner.com/v3/forums/

EDIT: this is what I was looking for ... http://www.mktrinievents.com/forum/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=116

There was a guy on this forum that built something similar and made a thread about it on the SMD forum ...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172199-sundown-audio-e8-subsonic-rear-loaded-horn/?hl= trinidad

Edited by Cablguy184

thanks guys.

I already went by an installer and build a box for it. The sa-8 plays lower and cleaner than my DD2515.

Something seriously wrong with your DD box then. Glad you are happy though

The box was build from the DD box plan. Its the full size box plan.

The box was build from the DD box plan. Its the full size box plan.

That doesn't change my statement.