FiAudioSubwoofersjj

If Fi Car Audio is reading this please have a conversation with me on

hey its me JJ the 14 year old and since you Fi Car Audio doesn't reply to my emails i made an account on here to have a conversation with u about Fi Car Audio.

There pretty busy over there. You can ask questions here, a lot of us know quite a bit about their line up. Ask questions here.

Making 3 threads on more or less the same topic isn't going to help you, if your emails to Fi were valued at all to them they would/will reply.

Just showed your immaturity. If you can't follow forum rules pretty sure they aren't going to be interested in hiring you....even I'd you worked for free

and also ///M5 i will stop making threads

and Nick thanks for the reply ...and is it okay to ask you question on here or on your personal email but i had learned my lesson i wont keep bugging you and the team with my stupid questions

I doubt your questions are "stupid", however constantly bombarding someone will end the willingness to help pretty quick. I'm sure most of your questions are like the many we have seen before from someone who's new to the hobby like you.

You say you joined the forum so you could talk to Fi, well while they're some of the best and most knowledgable people I've talked to they are very busy AND there are plenty of us on here who can also answer questions. Collectively the members of this forum carry some of the best, most accurate, and well rounded knowledge you'll find anywhere on the Internet. I can guarantee that pretty much any search for information you do on google will have results that include this forum. To that end you can save yourself a lot of trouble sifting through the search engine results and just use the search function that's built into the forum. Please remember that when you do go to ask a question on the forum, be sure to put some thought into what you're asking. Include as much information as possible in your post and you'll get all the help you could ever ask for here. Make sure they're worthwhile and you'll learn more than you could imagine in a shorter period of time than you'll ever believe. There's almost nothing though that's not been pondered, wondered or already asked though so the search should keep you busy for awhile. Be sure to check out the chat room as well, it's amazing what you can ask and learn in real time in there.

Welcome to the forum and the hobby.

and also ///M5 i will stop making threads

and Nick thanks for the reply ...and is it okay to ask you question on here or on your personal email but i had learned my lesson i wont keep bugging you and the team with my stupid questions

This is a forum it is for making threads. Just read the noob guidelines (links in my sig) and follow them when you do. Search first, then ask.