rowdyful7

6500 watt subwoofer rms!

so i was roaming around the internet the other day and i found this sub called the emf ermagerd that says it takes 6500 rms but it wassent released yet i eamiled the company trying to find out more about it and havent got a reply does anyone know anything about this company or if this is a woofer that has been planned forever and not got done or anything about it? or google it and just check it out because the picture of it does look beautiful

There is a prototype either in the hands of a member of another forum or still in route to him.

Amazing in what way? Appeal to the stupidity crowd? Power handling is a pointless specification. Stupidest name ever for a woofer as well.

Good looking picture means nothing. Hell the Skar stuff generally looks okay and well, you know.

I can rate something at a million watts if you want to buy it :)

the first video is of tonys (from xtreme disturbance) 18 inch ermagerd prototype .....the prototypes are out and sound good.....he was using a sundown ns-1 at .5 ohms on it and it was taking that amp like nothing

Edited by civicbuild86

i have personally heard this subwoofer and it actually sounds clean and not muddy at all....and is really massive.....and takes the rms rated power which is posted on the site.but the 18 inch weighs like 100+ pounds and comes on a pallet when shipped and no normal build will use a sub rated at that much

i have personally heard this subwoofer and it actually sounds clean and not muddy at all....and is really massive.....and takes the rms rated power which is posted on the site.but the 18 inch weighs like 100+ pounds and comes on a pallet when shipped and no normal build will use a sub rated at that much

Whoop de fucking doo. Wow it can take power. Again, completely USELESS spec. Overpriced hype that some will buy into.

Whoop de fucking doo. Wow it can take power. Again, completely USELESS spec. Overpriced hype that some will buy into.

i agree with u.....just stating it handles it and sounds good.....one of the features i do like on this sub is one of the cooling factors on it.....whole sub disperses heat from cone dust cap and all.....which helps the sub take the power and heat

heard they will be out sometime this year.....but who knows

This is the sort of noob propaganda that has people confused into buying useless things like the DD-1. Some days I really hate the internet.

is it just me or does it look like sundown made it and put an emf dustcap on it.... i mean emfcaraudio.com use to be sundownonly.com....... i think someone got a little help on this one lol

This is the sort of noob propaganda that has people confused into buying useless things like the DD-1. Some days I really hate the internet.

how is this noob propaganda?    guy was asking about subs....ive heard and seen a prototype in person.....was giving my opinion to help with his question.never said i would buy the sub or recommend it.i would like to know about new protoype subwoofers also .....that is how we learn

is it just me or does it look like sundown made it and put an emf dustcap on it.... i mean emfcaraudio.com use to be sundownonly.com....... i think someone got a little help on this one lol

person who owns emf is really good friends with sundown and got permission to use the oversize surround that sundown uses for there sub

person who owns emf is really good friends with sundown and got permission to use the oversize surround that sundown uses for there sub

Thats cool, jacob is a pretty cool guy. Not diggin the big surround though... I have an X 18 and its pretty cool i guess, but i tried to invert the sub to lower the tuning of my box a bit and surround had other plans lol not really crazy about the look either, the x line seemed to get a lot of hype and excitement ( atleast it did on SMD ) and im not crazy about it.... so i bought an Sp4 ;)

Thats cool, jacob is a pretty cool guy. Not diggin the big surround though... I have an X 18 and its pretty cool i guess, but i tried to invert the sub to lower the tuning of my box a bit and surround had other plans lol not really crazy about the look either, the x line seemed to get a lot of hype and excitement ( atleast it did on SMD ) and im not crazy about it.... so i bought an Sp4 wink.png

i agree there is hype on this subwoofer and power rating dont really mean alot.....i love the look of the big surround but would not pay what there asking when they come out....even though the pre-sale price is not bad...but who knows how long u will have to wait for it.....my thing was i have never seen one subwoofer take a ns-1 sundown amp at .5 ohms and not even make sub do half of its xmax

Thats cool, jacob is a pretty cool guy. Not diggin the big surround though... I have an X 18 and its pretty cool i guess, but i tried to invert the sub to lower the tuning of my box a bit and surround had other plans lol not really crazy about the look either, the x line seemed to get a lot of hype and excitement ( atleast it did on SMD ) and im not crazy about it.... so i bought an Sp4 wink.png

i agree there is hype on this subwoofer and power rating dont really mean alot.....i love the look of the big surround but would not pay what there asking when they come out....even though the pre-sale price is not bad...but who knows how long u will have to wait for it.....my thing was i have never seen one subwoofer take a ns-1 sundown amp at .5 ohms and not even make sub do half of its xmax

Yeah, i feel like he was trying to go big, but went way too big lol ive seen a video of it on like a 3500 or something and it didnt really move lol my x18 supposedly has a soft suspension set up but in 6cbft and 1800 watts it doesnt really get MOVING until 23-24hz and im tuned to 35. I will say though.... scariest excursion ive seen was when my friend slowest down the decaf version of lights down low, which before slowing down the lowest note is already 20hz, it had to be moving atleast 4-4.5" peak to peak. Actually surprised me how little distortion there was though, you could hardly hear the sub at all. Great sub just not for me, and i cant go big with 2. Thats why i chose sp4s

If my box was tuned at 35Hz and I was playing 23-24 Hz, I'd be scared too, scared that I was about to piss away a bunch of money.

How is rms useless? Explain...

How is rms useless? Explain...
Let's reverse this since I don't quite understand where you are coming from. How is it useful?