FiAudioSubwoofersjj

Car Audio Subwoofers For Live Audio

From what I've seen I highly doubt ///M5 was trying to be discouraging. From what I gather about him from his posts, he speaks (types) what he thinks, and doesn't really sugarcoat anything. To some it may come across as condescending or discouraging, but it is meant to be helpful.

Around here, well thought out and worded questions tend to garner better responses. If you are willing to do some research and reading before asking a question, so that when you do, you can provide some background information, as well as what you've already tried, then responses can be more informed and in depth. If all you do is ask a bunch of random vague questions in a million threads, that are hard to connect to each other then some will either provide very vague answers or not answer at all.

If you take the time to plan out your posts, and how you want to ask a question, then take the time to proof read, it goes a long way. Not to say that all of your spelling must be correct, or that your grammar must be perfect, but the effort put into answers you get back will most likely reflect the effort you appear to have put into the question.

Edited by nigel

wouldn't a pro audio substage make more sense?

yea but  im trying to save money because pro subs cost about a g bar and if i make a makeshift one with an Fi Car Audio Subwoofer and it sounds great for gigs i will be able to save alot of money

ok im going to do that but im pretty sure Fi Car Audio Subwoofers would win 

but im going to still compare them

done6_zps80319c7c.gif

he said model them ... not compare them... and even if he did.. you would have no clue where to start comparing them

why / what makes you think FI audio make the end all solution speaker to every situation ?

come on 'yo, it is because they are Fucking Insane

If you read the thread you'd realize not very well

I've used my 18" SSD inside it's box in a living room while djing for a house party. Worked fine for the application.

But, you'll never beat real PA subwoofers already in a rugged box for the fact they are designed for long throw (especially if horns) and project bass over a bigger area much easier.

You won't be able to build an enclosure for cheap enough money to justify it over buying a real active PA sub.