Sign in to follow this  
IamDeMan

The water is 80*

In mah pool bishes! Now to make a couple of fichbowl margeritas and I'm straight!

minipool0234qa.jpg

Such a playa...

and I'm straight!

:hay: :gayfight2:

Doubtful.

:)

the pool at my old house was way better

black bottom....ya,we was ballin

it was some 9ft ish deep too

yours looks covered....bug/leaf free

Maybe it's just the angle...but it sort of looks small considering the size of the roof. Like there's a lot of empty space that could have been taken up by more pool :D

who needs 80 degrees... 90 is where its at... about 12 oclock at night withthe rock speakers playin some barry white :)

Such a playa...
and I'm straight!

:hay: :gayfight2:

Doubtful.

:)

SHHHHHH, I'm trying to keep the closet door shut just a little longer. :Doh:

the pool at my old house was way better

black bottom....ya,we was ballin

it was some 9ft ish deep too

yours looks covered....bug/leaf free

We looked at black bottoms and didn't like them. The wife gets what the wife wants :wub: . You also can't get a 9 ft deep pool in FL, even if we could you have to have 13 feet for a diving board of any kind now, so whats the point?
Maybe it's just the angle...but it sort of looks small considering the size of the roof. Like there's a lot of empty space that could have been taken up by more pool :D

14' X 28' We didn't want an enormous pool. Just something to get wet in and string a net across for water volleyball. This is a game pool. It has shallows on both ends and 5.5' in middle. We needed more patio space for entertaining, grilling, and the hot tub. :finger:

Just an average pool.
Edited by IamDeMan

who needs 80 degrees... 90 is where its at... about 12 oclock at night withthe rock speakers playin some barry white :)

:attempt:

:+1:

Looks nice.

If you couldn't see through those trees in the back it would look just like here :)

we should open ours in the coming weeks, ill post some pics of mine, never really thought about posting pictures of that , but now i will

we should open ours in the coming weeks, ill post some pics of mine, never really thought about posting pictures of that , but now i will

Thats what I love about Florida. We don't close pool :D

In fact I don't even have to take care of this one. It has a robotic vacuum, and it has an outo-chlorinator and ozone generator, that makes chlorine from salt as needed. It's a true lazy mans pool.

Edited by IamDeMan

I gotta agree with those spill over spas

Most of them suck pretty good.

And they are not comfortable.

At least the one i had had some pretty powerful jets, but 1/2 the time that crap never worked.

that robot thing is awesome isnt it.... we got it a few years back.... makes me very happy... still have to throw cholrine in every 5 days or so

Those things will suck your fingers off.

I made the mistake of putting my finger near the vacuum hole.

Their a little rough with the BJs too

Um did I just say that :peepwall:

Other than that it rox. It sits in there and does its job while I relax :)

Finger huh, :ph34r: :D:)

We looked at black bottoms and didn't like them. The wife gets what the wife wants  :wub: . You also can't get a 9 ft deep pool in FL, even if we could you have to have 13 feet for a diving board of any kind now, so whats the point?

Beg to differ. When i lived in Orlando our pool was 10ft deep, and we had a diving board.

Our school's pool is 13ft deep at its deepest point. No diving board though.

Now when my Aunt and Uncle got their pool put in in plant city, 7ft was the maximum, but 6ft was the standard...No diving board, of course, but they got a slide. Armor All + Wet ass = :domoslay:

Nice pool though, Standard like 32x20 right? or something like that.

I sell/install/do maintenence on pools/spa's for a living...

:cringes: Nice looking pool.

Word to anyone else, the best pool, is your friends pool;)

We looked at black bottoms and didn't like them. The wife gets what the wife wants  :wub: . You also can't get a 9 ft deep pool in FL, even if we could you have to have 13 feet for a diving board of any kind now, so whats the point?

Beg to differ. When i lived in Orlando our pool was 10ft deep, and we had a diving board.

Now when my Aunt and Uncle got their pool put in in plant city, 7ft was the maximum, but 6ft was the standard...No diving board, of course, but they got a slide. Armor All + Wet ass = :domoslay:

MUST HAVE ATLEAST 9ft' for a diving board.

average sized pools:

abv grnd: 24'R x 4'

ingrnd: 16' x 32'

We didnt have a diving board, just a wall that was about 3ft above the water level in one area

Now when my Aunt and Uncle got their pool put in in plant city, 7ft was the maximum, but 6ft was the standard...No diving board, of course, but they got a slide. Armor All + Wet ass =  :domoslay:

I don't know about orlando but on this coast with sinkholes being a reality you won't find many pools deepr than 6' unless they had the land or pool, built up. Which I can't afford to build or insure. Insurance is the biggest thing. Deep pools with boards add hella premiums to an already very high LForida home insurance rates. I didn't mean that deep pools were'nt possible, but they are reserved for thpse with a lot of money as it becomes very costly to stray from a standard setup in both construction and insurance.

Now when my Aunt and Uncle got their pool put in in plant city, 7ft was the maximum, but 6ft was the standard...No diving board, of course, but they got a slide. Armor All + Wet ass =

must be a west coast thing cause the average pool in Miami is 8-10ft deep

How old are these pools and communities with them? What financial bracket are the communities? Things change, and money can make anything possible ;) These are brand new developed areas of mid income level homes I am talking about. It's a recent trend due to a high amount of sinkhole activity in our region. My last home I had which was built in 1974 had an 8' deep end as well, but the land was also built up a good foot. Without spending a crap load of money on building the land up higher and on insurance yearly they weren't gicing me a deepr pool. I honestly don't even need an 8' deep pool anyway, especially for the big increase in money I would be throwing away on it.

Edited by IamDeMan