BigDaveIA

Thoughts on New Product

So now that pretty much everything is available in the SSA store and pictures are up, what do you guys think of the new stuff? What else would you like to see IA offer in the future?

Waiting for the new flatlynes ;)

A

BigDaveIA, on 20 Sept 2013 - 18:29, said:

So now that pretty much everything is available in the SSA store and pictures are up, what do you guys think of the new stuff? What else would you like to see IA offer in the future?

A 4 inch coil sub

A

A 4 inch coil sub

why? just wondering in your opinion why

A

A 4 inch coil sub

why? just wondering in your opinion why

Bigger coil means more dbzzzzzzzz yo

All of the new stuff looks great and I also would like to see them offer a 2 channel amp and pro audio mids.

Wonder if I can fit a 20.1 in my car.... ;)

I like the look of the wardens, and 3500rms sound great and all but..

I would like to the t/s parameters for the warden 21s, xmax and fs mainly.

To see if they would fit my goals.

The new Wardens look beastly. Is the choice of a 3" coil for 3500wrms based on it being neo?

Also looking forward to the new Flatlyne here. Have tossed around the idea of that or the new Death Row, but would need another Zed Minotaur to strap and give them enough juice while being able to combat any effects of box rise. 1500W just doesn't seem like enough to even tickle the DRs, but will be more than enough for the FL.

Very excited that so much of the T/S have been posted for the FL as I know that's what another forum got so bent out of shape over. That 25Hz Fs just sounds like it'll be a dream for building a nice enclosure with even nicer flat response.

These dustcaps leave me a bit polarized, though. Do the stock ones look better in person because this new logo makes me think of VVME a bit too much :/

Too many products, not enough Kendra. There, I said it.

i seen the new ia80.1 at slamfest.....looked amazing.....love the design with the volt meter in with the amp.....i like new ideas incorporated in great products like that......keep it up

waiting to have the money for 2 DP's 12's or a judge 15 or 2 12's and to find an amp that can run them fine and that has a price tag of a crescendo bc2000d or i might go with 2 Death rows if i can get some specs so i can compare to what i have now which is two pa mofo's 124x's on a crescendo bc2000d

Edited by grumby13

waiting to have the money for 2 DP's 12's or a judge 15 or 2 12's and to find an amp that can run them fine and that has a price tag of a crescendo bc2000d or i might go with 2 Death rows if i can get some specs so i can compare to what i have now which is two pa mofo's 124x's on a crescendo bc2000d

Good luck with that, you think your gonna find a reliable and more powerful amp as a cresendo bc2000 for the same price tag. Just stick with what you have and buy anothee bc2000 or sell yours for a more powerful amp.

Edited by jay-cee

I'm really liking the Death row subs. Sound quality and bass is quite deafening.

Good luck with that, you think your gonna find a reliable and more powerful amp as a cresendo bc2000 for the same price tag. Just stick with what you have and buy anothee bc2000 or sell yours for a more powerful amp.

if i can find a used bc3500d then i will or would upgrade to that

Too many products, not enough Kendra. There, I said it.

kendra as in kouture?

winner_june13.jpg

Nope, not that Kendra. And like everyone else. Just sittin' here waitin' on new Flatlynes...

Nope, not that Kendra. And like everyone else. Just sittin' here waitin' on new Flatlynes...

^^^This. I'd love the see the remainder of the T/S published on the 18. Want to see how well it models sealed so I can justify a pair of these in a future build.

i want to plan out a big that won't happen for a long time but to see what will be good for 4 wardens in or when the build comes and they have something more powerful then wardens in a non wall box