kj4jaq

website issues

Figured i'd post this here since you are also the webmaster for the main SSA website.  The enclosure plans for the ZCON subs are not currently hosted on the website any more despite having a designated page for them.  Any suggestions on how to get all the enclosure plans?

Everything needs to be relinked.  Domains were recently swapped around.

I will try and fix this today for you guys, thanks for the heads up.  When we moved the domain name of the products page, I forgot to update those download links.

Thanks.

While were on the subject is it possible to get posted videos to show on mobile devices? I'm 99% mobile when I'm here and I'm never able to view videos people post.

im having issues with pics and avatars showing up on my computer.....if i respond to somebody i can see my avatar.....and if i edit my pics i can see them......but if i am just browsing can not see any pics at all.....i havent changed anything on my computer....and i originally thought it was my computer for some reason(maybe is) i cleaned registrys,norton virused scanned computer,restarted computer,upgraded all software.....any help would be great.....also had same problem at my work computer

im having issues with pics and avatars showing up on my computer.....if i respond to somebody i can see my avatar.....and if i edit my pics i can see them......but if i am just browsing can not see any pics at all.....i havent changed anything on my computer....and i originally thought it was my computer for some reason(maybe is) i cleaned registrys,norton virused scanned computer,restarted computer,upgraded all software.....any help would be great.....also had same problem at my work computer

I am having the same issue. Funny I did everything you did too.

what browser do you use?

I use internet explorer

just for fun, can you try Chrome of FireFox.  There are software updates in the near future that should clear all of this up.

thank you for the response and fixing the website, i appreciate it

I use Goggle Chrome because web sites seem to load faster.

just for fun, can you try Chrome of FireFox.  There are software updates in the near future that should clear all of this up.

thanks for response

I use Goggle Chrome because web sites seem to load faster.

it does seem to load faster

just for fun, can you try Chrome of FireFox. There are software updates in the near future that should clear all of this up.

I will give it a try.

The above is a big issue this morning