Aaron Clinton

Crossfit article

Powerful read, another reason why I cannot take crossfit seriously.

https://medium.com/health-fitness-1/97bcce70356d

Geezus!!! I don't like looking retarded so I don't crossfit (kipping)

Many factors cause rhabdomyoysis but lets blame Crossfit this time. Guns kill people sigh.gif   

Many factors cause rhabdomyoysis but lets blame Crossfit this time. Guns kill people sigh.gif

But guns are cool and crossfit is idiotic, so what's your point?

But guns are cool and crossfit is idiotic, so what's your point?

I am not sure if you are being a dick or if you truly do not understand the correlation. 

There really is no standard of quality in the Crossfit brand. All a gym has to do is pay the fees and pass a very simple test to become a Crossfit franchise. There are some really great Crossfit gyms and there are some really lousy Crossfit gyms.

Not for nothing but the one gym I visited was "teaching" clients to swing their back during a deadlift ... Not that it would lead to injury but I'd prefer to keep my vertebrae right where they are ... I understand that there are some stout individuals that "train crossfit" .... BUT that's a different thing ...

on another note: 

http://youtu.be/uO_jfEk-adw

If the article was read in detail, the author discusses it has a great deal to do with the specific crossfit gyms and their "coaches".  It is a rampant issue with these crossfit gyms of over training and bad form.  This is just a solid article discussing one of the main issues of these many sub-par crossfit gyms.  So in this case, yes, blame crossfit and the crossfit coaches.

I remember reading about a guy who got  rhabdomyoysis after P90X training, it's no joking matter. 

cross fit is fun. and hard at the same time. my brother is into cross fit. I'm bigger than him muscle wise but he has more endurance and in a lot of instances stronger. I guess to each his own.

I did crossfit for like a month and a half maybe 2 months I also box but Im not a fan of crossfit at all I had no results with it really I like lifting heavier weights on days I don't have boxing it might not be the right way for everyone but I like it

I don't lift or exercise at all.  My bro lifts religiously.  In fact he power lifts, but any use of his muscles outside the memory of lifting and he's totally weak.  We can wrestle and I will kill him and he's got 40lbs of muscle on me.