Sign in to follow this  
twiztid one

g con build

I was just wondering I have 4 gcon 12s in a blow thru in my Nissan hardbody reg cab I love then I had them on a earthquake 5k and did a 148.9 at 30 hz I was thinking about cutting out the rest of the cab and getting 4 more gcons 12s or should I step up in model I realy like the gcons

u sould ask better questions.

what are your goals, music preferences, electrical ect...

Welcome to SSA

I take it that you are planning to have a "full snug" camper shell or at least a "quarter cab" camper shell for this application ...

If so and you are talking about a ported and tuned wall with 8 12s ... I say carry on brother !!!

Tune that bad boy around 40 htz and beat the block down ... just make sure you have the electrical and battery power to run everything safely ...

As for Subs ... Mark or Aaron would be my best guess to answer all of your questions on this ... best of luck Sir !!!

If you really love the Gcon and have room to add more, go that direction.  As if done correctly, gaining double the cone surface will be more efficient on output increase than would be to swap out for a higher rated subwoofer.