reelfish92

Nic Watts 4 Sundown ZV4 12s on 20k

i missed nic at slamfest....fuuu.gif ill get at demo some other time.

Wow! That looks nasty! Would love to hear it in person. Do you know what he meters?

it does a 155.1db and average 151.07 bass boxing

Yep, he set Welter Weight Record qualifying with a 155.1dB at Florida State Finals a few weeks ago. That's 30 second average though. So it will do higher numbers burp or on peak on music.

Edited by reelfish92

I thought this truck had SSA drivers in it ... Or was it a truck similar I demo'd at 2012 SBN ???

I thought this truck had SSA drivers in it ... Or was it a truck similar I demo'd at 2012 SBN ???

He had SSA for a short time (only the end of one season IIRC). He quickly switched to Sundown. He had the title with the Z.3's and now with the Z.4's.

He had SSA for a short time (only the end of one season IIRC). He quickly switched to Sundown. He had the title with the Z.3's and now with the Z.4's.
Hmmm ... Ok, thanks

He also set the world record with SSA woofers and from the number posted above he hasn't gained anything from switching to Z's.

Correct, he won World Finals at SBN with Zcon 15's, and he ran them almost the entire season.  The following season he switched to smaller subs that needed less air space since his enclosure is pretty compact in the bed of the truck.  That belt and SSA shirt go pretty natural together. ;)

IMG_1321.JPG

Correct, he won World Finals at SBN with Zcon 15's, and he ran them almost the entire season.  The following season he switched to smaller subs that needed less air space since his enclosure is pretty compact in the bed of the truck.  That belt and SSA shirt go pretty natural together. wink.png

IMG_1321.JPG

Yep exactly what Aaron said. The enclosure was too small for the 15s, not enough air space, so he re-baffled for 12s. The Zcons did do work though!

There's apprx. 7" from tail gate to enclosure which is enough for the batteries to fit across. Then amps on the sides of the enclosure. Its a very tight fit.

That truck was pretty tough to sit in when it had ZCON's, was doing a 57 on music, was pretty intense...

awsome vid reelfish ty sir. man those 15s were very intense lolsitting in it was a rush.

i wished i would have went sunday now and heard this beast at slamfest......ill def try to get a demo from you later this year nic

Surprised people still get on forums . zv4 could handle much more power bringing score up from 158.5 burp to 161.2 and also play lower freq . still not as low as my SSA 15s though ;-)

20 hours ago, nicawatts said:

Surprised people still get on forums . zv4 could handle much more power bringing score up from 158.5 burp to 161.2 and also play lower freq . still not as low as my SSA 15s though ;-)

Yeah, we are going to resurrect this forum again.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:17 PM, Mark LaFountain said:

Yeah, we are going to resurrect this forum again.

Nice!