They are all pretty similar, output class for output class...

MMATS for me. Zed is monstrously efficent, but you need three Minotaurs strapped to come close to that power. That's a hefty premium in terms of price. Obviously dealers won't have to pay so much. Still, 120A of fusing for over 3k at 4ohms is pretty impressive and gentle on your electrical system.

Stetsom is the most efficient amp brand i know of if you are literally referencing efficiency of power draw to power output.

High output Stetsom amps that are still 12v have typical efficiency levels at their lowest ohm loads in the low, mid to high 80% whereas others are typically 10% below that.

However, Stetsom's business capability in the USA is not so efficient as they are hit n miss in both customer service AND DESIGN Quality control.

Because of this, i cannot ever recommend them until they change their business strategy.

Stetsom is the most efficient amp brand i know of if you are literally referencing efficiency of power draw to power output.

High output Stetsom amps that are still 12v have typical efficiency levels at their lowest ohm loads in the low, mid to high 80% whereas others are typically 10% below that.

However, Stetsom's business capability in the USA is not so efficient as they are hit n miss in both customer service AND DESIGN Quality control.

Because of this, i cannot ever recommend them until they change their business strategy.

+1 agreed

the SounDigital amps are extremely reliable when treated well.

the SounDigital amps are extremely reliable when treated well.

SoundDigital uses TO-247AC's. I don't buy amps that are that bad on audio. Manufacturer even lists the applications they can be used for as UPS's, Battery Operated Vehicles, Welding, and Solar Converters/Inverters.

I'm sure they're great for burping, but I listen to too much music to sacrifice that much.

just...MMATS there are 2 hd4000.1s on ebay for 650.00.  someone buy them now please...cause I can't afford them

just...MMATS there are 2 hd4000.1s on ebay for 650.00.  someone buy them now please...cause I can't afford them

i read these shouldnt be used for daily use........ only burps and compititions

i read these shouldnt be used for daily use........ only burps and compititions

They are pretty much modded 3ks.  But if you don't run them below their ohm load capabilities they would be fine for daily.