Flatline1

Amp Line Revamp.

I am looking at the amp line and I am going to make some changes to the line so stay tuned for that. Hadn't been on much because I had some decisions to make but I will post here in the next day or so what the line will be going to take away and add some things so stay tuned!!!

I remember seeing a 4 chan a while ago, but didn't see that in your recent sale. Have you done away with that, or could that possibly be part of your changes? Would like to see a nice 4 chan in your line up

That's something that I have been debating on and I think that we are going to have 1 4 channel in the lineup

Will the power/ground terminals get switched out as well?

That's a bummer

The board design is designed to have the angeled inputs believe me I have had the argument about changing them but unless we want to pay for a whole new board design were stuck with them

So what's going on with this?

We  have decided to get rid of 2 models the 5k is and one of the bigger amps still up in the air about which one just have to many in the lineup right now and with most of them being so close in power  it doesn't make sense to have all of them.

Cool, keep us updated