budmann2002

new to the forum

intro

must say there is a host of info on here that I already know but a lot more that I don't know. looking forward to furthering my education. with that said, im looking to enjoying being on here. got introduced to the forum by big john.

Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy browsing the forums

Welcome

:WELCOME: to the forum!!

I don't think you'll find a more well rounded bunch of guys with a more well rounded collection of information on any other forum.  On top of that we all take a lot of pride in trying our hardest to ensure that information is as accurate as possible so that no one gets misled along their path of learning.

sweeet!!! whats up brother!.

M5  was one of the guys i told you about that are SQ heads,

our new member is here is wanting to do a SQ set up in his typhoon, i invited him here so that we  could talk him out of the focals :D:P

Welcome to the forum!

talk me out of the focals huh? that may not be as hard as you think. I open to suggestions. my build isn't going to happen overnite and im certainly not going to be purchasing everything at one time. budget just doesn't permit that like it used to. family life, gotta love it. anyways yes I am leaning more toward a very nice clean setup and designed system for the typhoon. i do have to admit i failed at the 12 step program when i tried to quit the spl. but nobody likes a quitter. i love the lower octaves but as i am getting a little older i have more appreciation for the love of all music, whether it be electronic, jazz, (some) country, classical(geeky but i like it).  i want to get into my truck everyday and appreciate driving it and also listening to the music and feeling it as well. not just physically but mentally as well. if that makes sense.

i would like to extend a big welcome to everyone on here for the welcomed response for joining and look forward to talking to you all soon.

for now i will just be lurking around and looking over the forums and reading.

Welcome to ssa!

Looking forward to seeing your sq build! :D

Welcome sir!!!

Name is budmann and you have a VW bus. Subtle. Lol

Edited by gprestonmoto

Name is budmann and you have a VW bus. Subtle. Lol

budmann2002 goes back to 2002 when I worked for annhieser busch. the bus or vdubs go back to 90-91 and present. always had a soft spot for them and love making them haul ass.  big john was saying the same thing you did "subtle"