Cptsnuggle

DR 12's build log 2013

I just got my death row's hooked up and running figured I would start a thread and share some photos and answer any questions about the new DR.

System consists of a IA 20.1/  2 DR 12's/  Cheap JVC head unit (lol to broke to upgrade at the moment) my friend custom built a ported box tuned to 32hz not sure on the dimensions but I can get em.

Door speakers are 3 way fusion battery is a 3400d with a 220 mechman alternator.

I'll have some photos and videos up probably starting monday. So far my first impressions are great. The sound quality is outstanding with zero distortion even with my radio turned all the way up. My whole ride shakes and flexes (which I plan on getting murder mat 2 fix.) My only complaint is i'm not hitting to many high notes as well as my old dual subs. I'm sure it's an error on my part. I plan on tuning the amp later to see if that fixes the problem.

Here's a quick vid. I'm still searching for a good spot to get some better videos.

love some outside mirror flex!

love some outside mirror flex!

yea my back window and back plastic cover flex as well I just need to find a good spot to play. I'll have more pics of the subs and amps up soon-ish. been kinda busy atm. I may need some help latr having some trouble with distortion on my door speakers, not my subs. I have a cheap HU which might be the culprit. Also my doors vibrate and flex pretty bad. I don't know if this will mess up the latches or not.

Looks loud. Keep them coming. How you liking it?

Looks loud. Keep them coming. How you liking it?

I'm loving them so far. Didn't get pics of the install but I'm adding to the system this week with a clarion deck and a vega 4 channel amp for my door speakers. I have to re-run my grounds and power wire. (its going through my doors and not through the firewall plus the grounds are not "properly done". I'll post some new video soon of the subs in action. A lot of  my friends was doubting my subs because they haven't heard of incriminator audio. lets just say the majority couldn't even sit in my car for more than 20 seconds. king of bass cd got rid of the weaklings pretty fast. Btw will these subs handle a second 20.1 in the future? (next summer)

Nice looking forward to the 18" DR I ordered. I ill put it in A7.6qf box tuned around 30 hz