EPerez

Post your guns!!

Some of you know that I purchased an AR15 and I absolutely love it! Some of my favorite things is shooting guns and car audio. I was thinking we could do a thread to show off our guns that we have! I think it'd be cool to see the different guns you guys have and what you think about them and their accessories.

So I'll start:

My Windham Weaponry MPC model AR 15. .223/5.56

Came stock with the carrying handle/A4 Dual Aperture Elevation & Windage Adjustable sight.

Acessories

• Aimpoint PRO with QRP2 mount (stock mount for the red dot).
  • Primary Arms 3x Long Eye Relief magnifier with American Defense AD-SM-01 swing mount.
  • Troy Industries 7" MRF CAR/M4 Drop-In Battle Rail.
  • Small 1" flashlight.

Plan to get

• 2 stage trigger.
  • More open trigger guard.
  • Maybe some backup sights.
  • Maybe a new stock.
  • Fore grip.
  • And obviously some more magazines!!

Like I said, I love this gun. I will be using this for deer hunting this coming up rifle season. The optic and magnifier are clear as can be and look amazing. I love the American Defense swing mount. It's definitely an awesome feature on how it is removed. The Troy battle rail is tight and gives an awesome rugged look while not hurting the hands. For a drop in rail guard it is nice and snug with no wiggle AT ALL. I really need to get more shooting time in with this gun! It's a blast to shoot :D

null_zps72293d97.jpg

null_zpsd4d53ad6.jpg

null_zps7bd02449.jpg

null_zps9a23f79f.jpg

My other gun is my Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 gauge shotgun with a 3-7x scope and pistol grip. Can't remember the scope brand.

null_zps06b273e8.jpg

Everyone knows Remington is top quality!! This gun has some miles on her. This was my dad's gun that he's handed down to me and is really fun to shoot.

So post you're pics! I'd love to see what you guys have :)

I'm guessing compact? Looks nice man! My ar15 was my first gun purchase.

When I turn 21 I'm getting my carrying concealed weapon permit. Still have a year and a half.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to own a firearm.. But love to see all yours!

Sorry to hear that. Have you owned any guns?

yeah it's a compact and I plan on getting my concealed license asap, just need to sign up when i have some free time

Couple of mine.

S&W M&P 15T 5.56 and Walther P99 .40

2013-03-09190815_zps1cf73cce.png

With magpul ctr stock

20130327_190423_zpseb7cdcd4.jpg

I'm not either, due to being drunk and stupid when I was 18...over half my life ago.  I have guns that will be left to me by my dad.  I have been wanting to get a lawyer to get my rights back.  My ex's husband is a cop and says I could probably get all the way back to a conceal carry at this point(due to the nature of my felony being non violent, so long ago, and no other trouble with the law)...but I better do something before our gov passes something to revent me from having the chance.

but I better do something before our gov passes something to revent me from having the chance.

Yep...

I have been thinking about buying one lately. I have never even shot a gun but I think that it would be fun to learn, and it would be nice to have the piece of mind having one in the house.

Couple of mine.

S&W M&P 15T 5.56 and Walther P99 .40

2013-03-09190815_zps1cf73cce.png

With magpul ctr stock

20130327_190423_zpseb7cdcd4.jpg

Very nice!! Looks good. Hey I think you were the one that posted your gun on my thread before summer when I was thinking of buying a gun. So what do you think of the m&p ar?

but I better do something before our gov passes something to revent me from having the chance.

Yep...

I have been thinking about buying one lately. I have never even shot a gun but I think that it would be fun to learn, and it would be nice to have the piece of mind having one in the house.

I've been shooting guns all my life. I just took my friend shooting for the first time last Sunday. I told her exactly what to do and how to hold it and she was hitting a pretty good group. Not sure if you can go anywhere and rent guns like here in mi, but that'd be a good place to start. It it really fun to shoot and will definitely give you piece of mind. My dad never goes anywhere with out it. It's like his wallet.

I have some friends that are not really the good kids. I told myself that i need to quit doing all the bad shit and really cut down on my drinking and weed use if I buy this gun. Im not spending all this money to have it taken away!! So far I'm doing really good. No problems and shouldn't be any.

Edited by Bassink

AR - 10 from DPMS panther arms. Going to be sent out and tuned up a bit.

9mm XDM from Springfield

1911 from Springfield with night sights and a different grip.

Wingmaster 12 gauge and Bennilli 12 gauge.

My home protection!

Can anybody guess what it is & how old?

Picture153_zps90ec9bdd.jpg

I have the full size. It is a great gun. Guns with plastic and high capacity have a couple problems though. They change their ballance so much as you fire them and they are a bitch to load. Even wit the loading tool, my hands get raw.

Nothing, I mean nothing, feels like a 1911. I'm not an old timer clinging to the past etc etc. I just love the trigger action. It just feels amazing. Kind of like the Tika TRG rifle trigger I have played with. Fucking amazing, and nothing else feels like it. Sucks as I those rifles are $$$$$

My home protection!

It's a walther. And it is post WW2 I think..... I am not an expert in guns by any means.

My home protection!

It's a walther. And it is post WW2 I think..... I am not an expert in guns by any means.
WW1

.25 caliber a big one.

Edited by pmureika

Couple of mine.

S&W M&P 15T 5.56 and Walther P99 .402013-03-09190815_zps1cf73cce.png

With magpul ctr stock20130327_190423_zpseb7cdcd4.jpg

Very nice!! Looks good. Hey I think you were the one that posted your gun on my thread before summer when I was thinking of buying a gun. So what do you think of the m&p ar?

So far the M&P AR has been smooth and reliable and just really fun and easy to shoot. I would say close to a thousand rounds through it without any problems what so ever.

That's good! I've only ran ~250 rounds through mine and like yours no problem at all. 150 of them were tulammo...eww. Lol I'm running only brass from now on though.

Oooo big boy toys, my favorite!

Springfield 1911 in .45, Chrome barrel, trijicon night sights, parkerized finished, cocaboala grips. Got a bunch of mags with it.

Swiss M1911 long rifle; and i do mean long. Valdada 10x56 glass. Shoots 7.5x55 

and a bunch of other generic stuff that we've all seen and doesn't need to be pictured: Winchester 30-30, M91-30, Enfield MKii, some old 12 gauge and my "winchester" .22

IMG_5697_zps94931893.jpg

IMG_5698_zps31fb96ec.jpg

IMG_5699_zpsf573a116.jpg

I told myself that i need to quit doing all the bad shit and really cut down on my drinking and weed use if I buy this gun. Im not spending all this money to have it taken away!! So far I'm doing really good. No problems and shouldn't be any. 

Keep it that way if you want a CPL in Michigan. They have zero tolerance for that shit. 

Watch out for kids like that out in Hartland... there seems to be a lot of them and it's a dangerous combo with the high percentage of firearm ownership out there. 

I told myself that i need to quit doing all the bad shit and really cut down on my drinking and weed use if I buy this gun. Im not spending all this money to have it taken away!! So far I'm doing really good. No problems and shouldn't be any. 

Keep it that way if you want a CPL in Michigan. They have zero tolerance for that shit. 

Watch out for kids like that out in Hartland... there seems to be a lot of them and it's a dangerous combo with the high percentage of firearm ownership out there. 

Yea definitely. Most of my friends have been arrested multiple times and do whatever they want.

My friend has been dealing marijuana for a while and just now stepped up to coke. Now they do it so much. I haven't really hung out with them for the past couple weeks.

Oooo big boy toys, my favorite!

Springfield 1911 in .45, Chrome barrel, trijicon night sights, parkerized finished, cocaboala grips. Got a bunch of mags with it.

Swiss M1911 long rifle; and i do mean long. Valdada 10x56 glass. Shoots 7.5x55

and a bunch of other generic stuff that we've all seen and doesn't need to be pictured: Winchester 30-30, M91-30, Enfield MKii, some old 12 gauge and my "winchester" .22

IMG_5697_zps94931893.jpg

IMG_5698_zps31fb96ec.jpg

IMG_5699_zpsf573a116.jpg

Nice glass. I have a USoptics waiting for a bolt action. 3-22x56.

The 1911 is almost identical to mine. I have rubber grips now l, helps my large palm grip it better.

Yea definitely. Most of my friends have been arrested multiple times and do whatever they want.

Not to generalize, but from what I saw kids had horrible parents. Just no discipline and complete enablers. It was disturbing.

I have rubber grips now l, helps my large palm grip it better.

I actually got the 1911 due to my small hands! Most double-stack polymer guns leave my finger just grazing the trigger. 

The glass is nice by the way. I'm happy with the purchase