Adrian_D

Pictures no longer show up

I was wondering who else has this problem and what browser they are using. 

For me no pictures are loading and it's only on this forum. Same behavior on my work computer and home computer. For instance avatars don't show up unless I use quick reply and then only the avatar in my latest post shows up. If I refresh the page, the avatar is hone. No sigs, no icon for messages, no icon for "go to last unread post", no pictures posted, unless I post them using quick reply (same as with the avatar). 

disable all your security.  Maybe a recent update screwed things up.

Just got on the work computer and am noticing the same with the avatars. The pictures have never shown up here, due to some security settings they have to prevent social media..... but the avatars have always been there. Using Internet Explorer 8.

I use goggle chrome and can see the avatars.

Adrian I am having the same issue and have done everything. I assume you are using internet explorer. Mark had said that at some point they would have an update to fix it. You can try google chrome or firefox.

It must be because of internet explorer. On my lap top it does it but not on my iPhone.

Purchased a go all in one last Xmas with windows 8 and had a ton of issues with explorer. Download chrome and works ten times better.

Adrian I am having the same issue and have done everything. I assume you are using internet explorer. Mark had said that at some point they would have an update to fix it. You can try google chrome or firefox.

I've tried Opera and IE. I've been an Opera user for quite some time :P 

I loathe Chrome. Somebody told me about the problem a few days before I experienced it. 

Im having this same problem on IE. Thot it was something I did

I am on Chrome most of the time and have no issues seeing any images.  I will check the different browsers.

Opera works for me.

Well it seems things are working again on internet explorer, for now anyhow.