jonbearsmt

my DSS ethos

Awesome review!  Definately got my attention....Looking forward to some 18's being released.

Now it's time to get Dani's installed.  I'm sure she's waiting for a little beat also.

Now it's time to get Dani's installed.  I'm sure she's waiting for a little beat also.

Cool I was wondering what number 3 was for!

:)

That's awesome Jon! I can't wait to see what they do on the TL. They look like some very nice subs though and your review was great. Glad you FINALLY got them installed!

to the ear they sound louder,  plenty louder..

it hurts my ears now.. something that was never an issue..

but only the TL can put the proof in the pudding,  

i hope to meter then soon. im just so busy with my new job

You just entered.........

beast-mode-switch.jpg

Any updates Bigjon? They still doing well on the ns-1 power or any sound changes with the suspension loosening up? Is that enclosure working well or do you think they could use some changes?

Any updates Bigjon? They still doing well on the ns-1 power or any sound changes with the suspension loosening up? Is that enclosure working well or do you think they could use some changes?

I'd be very surprised if he's running it at full output.  The Ethos are only rated at 1,800 rms.

still no pics of Dani's either.  She must have him in the dog house by now.  adhd.gif

Oh yeah, this is awesome! Be sure to give us all the detail you can Jon.

I've had my eyes on these since Quinten was first talking about them, but I don't have the money to spare or a project going on to use them in. I know when I do I'll be grabbing some up though.

I can't wait to hear more from you about their performance!

check out the Lay A Way I have set up with special pricing

I'd be very surprised if he's running it at full output.  The Ethos are only rated at 1,800 rms.

i told you i would give them hell.... i  simply pulled out the nightshade V2s .. and dropped in the ethos... i didn't change a thing...   they take it as it is...

i will how ever dial it back.. as i know im clipping the shit out of  them at this point..

i plan to wire down to .25 this weekend and see what they do on the termlab.

still no pics of Dani's either.  She must have him in the dog house by now.  adhd.gif

were both crazy busy , with my new job and she started a new office,   but soon..  shes buggin me about it :D

I'd be very surprised if he's running it at full output. The Ethos are only rated at 1,800 rms.

i told you i would give them hell.... i simply pulled out the nightshade V2s .. and dropped in the ethos... i didn't change a thing... they take it as it is...

i will how ever dial it back.. as i know im clipping the shit out of them at this point..

i plan to wire down to .25 this weekend and see what they do on the termlab.

Real world testing on abuse by our own bigjon ;)

Any time to put this on a TL or better yet some vids?

i was having a hard time getting videos posted.. but i got 1 uploaded so far.. ill add them as i get them up...

this is a friend of mine kyle.. he owns one of the local car audio shops here in town.. he does all my wood work on my boxes

hes always tries to act like a hard ass in my cars... but you can see hes having a hard time breathing :D

i was trying to talk about the subs while backing up,  i got a bit flustered  but i got my point across

Holy shit man nice video. Those ethos look like a run for their money.

Can someone on a PC put up a link to the video? Can't see it on iPad

I cant see video on mobile. Link?

This no video on Mobil has to be fixed man. It's been like this the whole freaking year.

Very frustrating

NVM.

Edited by ssh

cant put the URL as it auto embeds but 

Ha fool looked like a fish out of water.

Thanks. Hope one day this is fixed..

I want a damn ethos!