jonbearsmt

my DSS ethos

well jon needs  another sub to put to the ropes... i just got a  big swinging cock of an amp :D

well jon needs  another sub to put to the ropes... i just got a  big swinging cock of an amp :D

Yeah, that amp would absolutely rape those Ethos!

not if its 6 of em :D

pretty bad ass Jon! seems your test run was a bit lower than your sundowns huh? not bad for a sub that wasnt designed for spl!

Nor one that is $355 shipped.
Are you still going to make the 3500 rms version of the ethos?

There will be 3,500 rms sub at one point the Name and ETA is undetermined. I have to get out to some shows this season and do a little advertisement to see what the needs of the market is.

I'm assuming that you have already answered this, but where did you get most of your knowledge with starting a company/ learning to build a good/affordable sub. Have you worked for any specific companies or have you gathered most of your knowledge on the web?

pretty bad ass Jon! seems your test run was a bit lower than your sundowns huh? not bad for a sub that wasnt designed for spl!

Nor one that is $355 shipped.
Are you still going to make the 3500 rms version of the ethos?

There will be 3,500 rms sub at one point the Name and ETA is undetermined. I have to get out to some shows this season and do a little advertisement to see what the needs of the market is.

I'm assuming that you have already answered this, but where did you get most of your knowledge with starting a company/ learning to build a good/affordable sub. Have you worked for any specific companies or have you gathered most of your knowledge on the web?

Patrick Turnmire, Enrique Stiles, and Nick Wright.  Besides the decade I have in the retail industry.

Just looked back through Jon and things are all good again. :)

Man- you use and abuse of these subs sold me on DSS.(And Q's blatent openess about anything).  149db...not bad at all!  Looking forward to getting mine!

you must be a loanly sad mother fucker to go thru my  thread and mark my shit negative... any time you want to debate why you love me so much you  take time out of your date to hate on me.. we can talk about it publicly.... .....

but im sure your a weak minded  child, that will have nothing but fat insults and uneducated assumptions  about my stereo and its  performance.....

but any time you decide to stop being a sneaky hating pussy ill be here to talk about it :D

??

I didn't see any of your post marked negative, but I went through and marked them all positive for you anyway.

Man- you use and abuse of these subs sold me on DSS.(And Q's blatent openess about anything).  149db...not bad at all!  Looking forward to getting mine!

judging by the first videos vs the last video I'm guessing it would have metered higher with fresh subs. Brutal no doubt. Can't wait to hear it in person. The meter, nor videos do this car any justice.

judging by the first videos vs the last video I'm guessing it would have metered higher with fresh subs. Brutal no doubt. Can't wait to hear it in person. The meter, nor videos do this car any justice.
I don't doubt that one bit. I'd love to hear it!

I agree.  I am not concerned with #'s with mine...just love the 'damn!' you get from people expecting nornal best buy bass.LOL  I would love to sit in the Lincoln too.

BTW- I don't get the neg points either-  nothing but good in this thread.

Love the work the Ethos are doing in the Lincoln.  I'd also love to hear more about the front stage as well, the ribbon tweeters (or at least that's what they look like) and the story behind the choice and installation along with what they're paired with has had my interest peaked for awhile I've just been to lazy to ask, lol.

lol yeah i didn't think you would speak up you lil cunt

lol yeah i didn't think you would speak up you lil cunt

Considering this is immediately after my post, I hope it's not directed at me.  ehh.gif

Love the work the Ethos are doing in the Lincoln.  I'd also love to hear more about the front stage as well, the ribbon tweeters (or at least that's what they look like) and the story behind the choice and installation along with what they're paired with has had my interest peaked for awhile I've just been to lazy to ask, lol.

i went with the Bg neo 3's because 1. i wanted something different, 2 because i wanted something that had a smooth sound, 3. because i had already used a number of domes.

the reason for the way they are installed is because they are very directional

and i use the sundown neo  pro 8s for no other reason  then being team.

and no that had nothing to do with you .. after calling out the dip ship, he just went thru and did it again, as apposed to manning up

just to let you know, no one can mark the same post twice.

just to let you know, no one can mark the same post twice.

i know.. they went thru and marked what they didn't last time, and then all of dani's post.

i went with the Bg neo 3's because 1. i wanted something different, 2 because i wanted something that had a smooth sound, 3. because i had already used a number of domes.

the reason for the way they are installed is because they are very directional

and i use the sundown neo  pro 8s for no other reason  then being team.

That's kewl, I was just curious.  Every one of them I've heard have a terrifically smooth, open, airy sound for sure, but I wouldn't have guessed they had the output to keep up with everything else you have.  What I was looking for about the installation was more about how they were installed, I'll try a little harder to search through the forum for a build log though instead of littering the thread about the Ethos up with it.  I wasn't sure what mids you were using at all until you listed them here.  I sure wish I was closer to TX as I'd love to get a demo of yours, Steve's and another member or two who are all from down there.

and no that had nothing to do with you .. after calling out the dip ship, he just went thru and did it again, as apposed to manning up

Makes me wonder if that one little prick is still lurking around here.  All I know is I saw you say that right after my post and I'm thinking "What the hell made him think I did anything?" or "What the hell did I say wrong and where?"  LOL.....

Sure is BS no matter who's doing it and to now go picking on Danielle is really wrong.

There was spam after your post. Spam has been randomly neg'ing posts. I more than likely deleted the spam before anyone caught it.

lol yeah i guess your right.. its just randomly all my post lol.....