jonbearsmt

my DSS ethos

Different coil?

Dual leads for 1

Oh and that coil looks black anodized vs the shiney copper we are used to. Perhaps a trident/magnetar style sub is in the works?

Such a tease.

It's the new coil for the next order of Ethos.  The windings are the same the color is just the coil bonder used.  It has (6) 1/4 vent holes in the former to increase cooling and reduce back pressure under the cap.  

This set up has dual leads and one extra spider for those who are running tons of power for short periods of time.

It's the new coil for the next order of Ethos.  The windings are the same the color is just the coil bonder used.  It has (6) 1/4 vent holes in the former to increase cooling and reduce back pressure under the cap.  

This set up has dual leads and one extra spider for those who are running tons of power for short periods of time.

DSS Ethos v1.1?

I like!

I noticed you said for the next order of Ethos, but is it possible to order the soft parts prior to that order? As in, are the new soft parts readily available, if not, ETA? For those who may want to recone for the added cooling and leads .

for me ! :D

oh i hope :D

I noticed you said for the next order of Ethos, but is it possible to order the soft parts prior to that order? As in, are the new soft parts readily available, if not, ETA? For those who may want to recone for the added cooling and leads .

Let's let Jon see if he can tear'em up first.

With the changes to the Ethos will there price remain the same or will it go up?

Hopefully these will interact well with the current ones as I may want to order more in the future to add to what I have :)

Hopefully these will interact well with the current ones as I may want to order more in the future to add to what I have :)

Ts specs will be identical.

With the changes to the Ethos will there price remain the same or will it go up?

Pricing is going up about $15. The dual leads are an option though and is a $20 upgrade.

Pricing is going up about $15. The dual leads are an option though and is a $20 upgrade.
for beast subs it's still a hella of a deal. I will have my pennies saved up for a pair of 15s. After seeing what senchezy has done with his explore and bigjon Lincoln and a few other guys on here DSS is going to blow up big time. And I want to be part of that but in Cali.

for beast subs it's still a hella of a deal. I will have my pennies saved up for a pair of 15s. After seeing what senchezy has done with his explore and bigjon Lincoln and a few other guys on here DSS is going to blow up big time. And I want to be part of that but in Cali.

You will not be disappointed. 

..you already running these new recones:/ Edited by JCBULLET

..you already running these new recones:/

who me? I'm running stock Ethos sir. 

..nice

..nice
I know I won't be disappointed from seeing your videos sencheezy just making me more motivated can't wait till fall

hello if i was to order two DSS Ethos 12's now.. when would i get them?? 2 week of october??

hello if i was to order two DSS Ethos 12's now.. when would i get them?? 2 week of october??

2nd week of October. 

..nice
I know I won't be disappointed from seeing your videos sencheezy just making me more motivated can't wait till fall

Awesome man. My 6 15s surpassed my goals so far landing me a 161 flat for a 100% music build !!

2nd week of October. 

thanks for getting back bro.. i just ordered them.. cant wait till Octadhd.gif

Damn 161 wow

You should bring that monster out here to Cali

ha, too far!!!

Damn 161 wow

You should bring that monster out here to Cali

ha, too far!!!

dammit lol

hey jon im trading my friend my truck for his 1995 buick roadmaster... its a big car.. the seats down come down and i seen in your videos your seat it up also... ill be putting my DSS Ethos in the truck.. with my Ampere 3,800 amp... should it still sound good with seat up? or should i take it out? think i want the 15's instead of the 12's :)

Edited by sundownclown