ricksi30

Please contact me...

Dustin can you please send me my enclosure or a full refund? It has been 60+ days since I paid and two weeks since I last heard from you. I was given a 14 business day build time when I paid, I understand that things happen and that is why I have been patient, but after you said it was going to ship two weeks ago I haven't heard anything and still no enclosure. I tried doing this through pm's but that doesn't seem to be the best way to contact you anymore. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Thanks, Rick

I asked for a design and it took ~30 days for me to decide to get a refund because of how it long it took.

I should have just built it myself, but I didn't really have time. I sure as shit could have done it by now though.

I should have just built it myself, but I didn't really have time. I sure as shit could have done it by now though.

This is the Blockburner story all over again.

Yea exactly. That is way too long and to not even respond back is pretty bad.

This is the Blockburner story all over again.

Yeah I just read that.

I'm well beyond a pp dispute so I hope that we can work this out.

I do apologize for this inconvenience. However, we do have our number posted,like many companies we do not always get on forums to keep up with PM's or posts. We do try our best, but there are only so many hours in a day.

ANY enclosure or design order that is currently pending will be shipped out with in the next 7 business days, this means any order that has been purchased from past orders to ones placed in the last 24 hours.

There will be an announcement coming soon regarding our business structure and future plans that will be taking affect Monday 10/14/13. 

If anyone has any questions regarding orders other inquires please call us at 405-225-8256 or 609-BOX-4YOU    Our email is beyond backed up and so are our PM's. While it is our fault for delayed contact, we always answer or return calls so please feel free to call during standard business hours mon-sat

Dustin can you please send me my enclosure or a full refund? It has been 60+ days since I paid and two weeks since I last heard from you. I was given a 14 business day build time when I paid, I understand that things happen and that is why I have been patient, but after you said it was going to ship two weeks ago I haven't heard anything and still no enclosure. I tried doing this through pm's but that doesn't seem to be the best way to contact you anymore. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Thanks, Rick

Rick,

Feel free to use our phone number to contact us.

Well thanks, I find it odd that you happened to answer here within 5 hours of starting this thread when you have ignored me through pms for a week multiple times. And you deleted the thread on CA.com soon after it was posted. I was not aware of your phone number being listed which I guess is my own fault. It has been 60 days and I want my enclosure next week or a full refund now. I do not think that I am out of line asking for that. I am not mad just disappointed and really didn't want to post any of this publicly but I felt that I had no choice. I was more than willing to wait but being ignored is why I posted this.

You told me 13 days ago "Your enclosure should be shipped by mid next week. It is actually cut down and the kerf is already cured, we simply over looked your enclosure for one reason or another and it was placed to the side.is was done, but it was and that is our fault.

I do apologize for this delay."

I also find it quite admirable of you to...declutter your threads when the subject matter doesn't appeal to you. You were called out on this the last two times it happened. Time to man up, quit hiding behind excuses of "I didn't get your email," "I just had to fire another guy," or whatever it is you'd like to say and just get the job done. At least Rick is being respectful about it. If it were me or most other people I've run into in my forum time, you'd get far less. 60 days' wait is egregious.

Rick,

I agree that you are being far more generous then we currently deserve for this situation. As for posting to this thread, I was sent a text message from a friend about it. So I checked in to see what the current situstion is.

Neo,

I commend you on your efforts to help us ru our business and I thank you for your intrest our business. However, this situation is unique and of course all informationis not posted. Moreover, there is a huge change undergoing which has been in the works for some time. That announcement will be posted in the days to come.

The thread on ca.com is still there. I did lock it since this is being handled here and I did delete posts that were considered to be post dumping in my eyes. As with any forum there will be members there to only stir the pot rather then help to empty it.

Refardless, the situation will be resolved and as stated an announcement regarding this company is coming very soon.

Rick,

I agree that you are being far more generous then we currently deserve for this situation. As for posting to this thread, I was sent a text message from a friend about it. So I checked in to see what the current situstion is.

Neo,

I commend you on your efforts to help us ru our business and I thank you for your intrest our business. However, this situation is unique and of course all informationis not posted. Moreover, there is a huge change undergoing which has been in the works for some time. That announcement will be posted in the days to come.

The thread on ca.com is still there. I did lock it since this is being handled here and I did delete posts that were considered to be post dumping in my eyes. As with any forum there will be members there to only stir the pot rather then help to empty it.

Refardless, the situation will be resolved and as stated an announcement regarding this company is coming very soon.

Thank you for responding.