BigDaveIA

Car Audio Championship

One week away everyone. Who is excited? Who all is going? Be sure to come by and check out the Incriminator booth. We will have all the new products on display. I promise you will not miss us...best booth in the whole building. We will also have our IA competitors there. Beau Boren will have his Chevy Astro with 4 Warden 18's and 8 40.1s. Neill Barber with his Bronco loaded with 16 Death Row 15s. Matthew Karlovic will be there loaded with 2 80.1s on his 4 15s in his Dodge Challenger. Jason Atkins with 6 Warden 12s. BJ Smith will have 8 Death Penalty 18s and 4 80.1s in his Chevy Astro. We also have our SQ guys Steve Cook, Andy Jones, and Robert Petty. Maybe even a few surprises as well. So who is coming to check it out?

Hate to hear that. You could always come spectate. So thats it though? No one going?

No point in going without equipment. 

I have went to almost 10 shows this year and not competed at any and World Finals is another one i'm going to and not competing either.

Come with Me.. Hail armykyle.

I had planned to go spectate, but stuck in Lousianna working til saturday afternoon.

No point in going without equipment. 

I have went to almost 10 shows this year and not competed at any and World Finals is another one i'm going to and not competing either.

Come with Me.. Hail armykyle.

Not worth the money in gas to go if I can't even demo. I've got quite a few friends competing. I hope they do well. 

i know the feeling there.  Luckily last yrs indy finals we could demo in controlled times.

Most BIG shows i've been to indoors aren't spectator friendly... 

Imagine the energy from competitors that's released after every night of the show... That's fun.