Sign in to follow this  
mccleery3

come on Ethos 18's!!!

Just excited to keep info following for the updates onbthe Ethos 18's

i gotta tell you im loving my 15's .. more and more.

i gotta tell you im loving my 15's .. more and more.

Awesome! I'm super excited to get mine in.

I'm already getting super excited to play with 18's. Hoping a presale is the deciding factor to choose them over Sundown X18's, Tantric HD's or the DLP MLD 18's. So many good upcoming companirs that cater to my budget & needs!

Edited by chicagofan

what im most impressed with is the performance to dollar ratio  the ethos are so cheap yet they perform so fuckin well... im surprised.. people are shocked when i tell them the price,

ya know when you hear a 600$ sub you expect it to be loud.. like the sundowns were... but when your told that what you just heard was half the price of the sundowns... it becomes clear that its obtainable . no longer a pipe dream sub....

im running these fuckers hard as shit.. clippin like a son of a bitch..  unloading.. im giving them hell... im not joking...  they are taking it..

i get these so hot that the dust came becomes soft... and they are stinky.. not smelly .. stinky... and they just keep going.

Jon, looks like 4 in the back of my burban should be rediculously brutal. If all goes according to plan, a taramps HD8000 or T10.9 will be the amplification. Don't care about #'s, just ability to play everything & demo for as long as I want.