Quentin Jarrell

LAY A WAY for Christmas/New Year

Since Santa Claus is right around the corner I'm setting up a payment plan for the Ethos.  This starts RIGHT NOW and ends midnight January 15, 2014.  All you have to do is make sure the full amount is paid up by January 15, 2014.  Stipulations are.

1) Your order will NOT ship until the entire invoice is paid IN FULL.

2) You pay at your discretion as long as the installment payment is over $50 

3) If you want to cancel no problem, I will refund all funds paid minus 10% of what you have paid.

4) If you have NOT paid the entire invoice in full by midnight central time January 15, 2014 I will automatically refund the funds you have paid minus 10%.

5) whenever you want to make a payment send me an email or a PM and I'll send over an official PayPal invoice for your desired amount.

pricing is:

1) Ethos 15 dual one and two  $355 SHIPPED to con. U.S.

1) Ethos 12 dual one and two  $345 SHIPPED to con. U.S.

2-3) Ethos 15 dual one and two  $330 each SHIPPED  to con. U.S.

2-3) Ethos 12 dual one and two  $320 each SHIPPED to con. U.S.

4 or more) Ethos 15 dual one and two  $305 SHIPPED to con. U.S.

4 or more) Ethos 12 dual one and two  $295 SHIPPED to con. U.S.

Louisiana sales tax applies to people in Louisiana

SALE PRICING IS ALSO FOR CUSTOMERS DURING THIS TIME PERIOD WHO WOULD LIKE TO PAY IN ONE LUMP SUM.

Definitely eyeing a 15" Ethos, this makes my decision a little easier. :woot:

wow just wow,... .super sweet plan ...  wow.

make me wanna get a few more :D

Damn it man.....you're killing me! Please tell me you will work similar pricing for 4 or more 18's once they are made!

MAN! If only the 18's were out!

Edit- gues I could do 3 15's...hmmm.

Edited by Leedogg

Just leaves extra room for another 15.

Just leaves extra room for another 15.

HA-  I was editing my post- when you posted the same thing.  I was figuring out ohm loads.

what more could a bass head ask for!!

an amazing sub with a friggin payment plan... and  hes not even charging a vig!!!

yall better jump all over this shit...  i always see people asking if companys offer such a service, and when  i was a youngster i wished there was a payment plan for bass...... and now its come true...

good man here.

Good stuff Q! I haven't had a chance to get mine in a proper enclosure yet, but a full review will be coming. If it performs anywhere near as good as it looks I'd say that you have a knock out with the Ethos. Price to performance seems unreal but I'll report back after some proper listening time.

rest assured he did.... you may have to be of a certien age to understand im about im to say .. maybe not...

but IMO ... for the price to performance and quality of  the sub.. you can till hes not doing it for money... but rather the love of the product......

ill elaborate

imo. any other company would charge ALOT more for this sub .. alot.  and they would get it.. no problem... and they wouldn't even have spend the 2 years DSS did researching, planing, tweaking and modeling that DSS has.....

only a man that has a deep passion spends as much time and focus on something only to damn near give it away  truly has a deep passion and love for the hobby we all love.

im truly shocked and surprised out of the performance these subs are giving, im telling you guys im beating the shit out of them.. im doing everything you should  not do to a sub if you want it to last.... and its taking it.....

the few that know me can tell you .. i dont lie, and i dont sugar coat shit....

these subs are rated at 1800 i think... im running a NS1 on them DIRTY AS SHIT!!!! my gain is almost all the way up, with a touch of bass boost... and my head unit is plus 2 on my sub stage.. im  not only clipping the piss out the subs.. but im over powering them too...

if thats not enough im also unloading them about once a day.....

i play them until they get stinky, and when i touch them they are so hot the dust cap is soft!.... and they keep trucking.... im very impressed. and i have ran plenty of high end woofers.... im talking double or more the price per woofer 

now keep in mind im in no way telling  you to buy them and do what im doing to them,  i straight up told DSS  that i will need re cones  before i ever installed the subs.. because what i planed to put them thru

im doing to this so  yall can rest assure that  your buying a good product ... i know what its like taking that leap of faith on a new or un heard of/ un proven company..... but i like doing it... know that i also bought the first run of subwoofers sundown ever had... shit was scary..   but i was glad i did.. and i still have them.

i can say this... i have ran the almighty BTL N2 ... and  i prefer the ethos over them.

Nice Jon. But if your amp takes a shit, we don't to hear it lol. 

So basically, you're telling me, I need these four eclipse titanium 15s to be gone and these QJ Louisianan specials in their place lol.  

So basically, you're telling me, I need these four eclipse titanium 15s to be gone and these QJ Louisianan specials in their place lol.  

come again?

Impressive to hear that they are taking the abuse wirhout issue ;)

Looking foward to Sean's xb once he completes his install full of Ethos subs!

I'm gonna have to remember that.  May be a future special edition.

Hey Quentin, I just got approval to layaway (2) 12's and just had a question. Will the subs be built once payment is payed in full or is it once a specific quantity is met they well be made. I'll pm you once a get a pay pal account made. Thanks for your time, Adam.

Hey Quentin, I just got approval to layaway (2) 12's and just had a question. Will the subs be built once payment is payed in full or is it once a specific quantity is met they well be made. I'll pm you once a get a pay pal account made. Thanks for your time, Adam.

Drivers will only be shipped out once the total amount has been payed for. You can make any installment as long as it's greater than 50$ at a time.

Yes, once subs are paid off they are built and shipped.

To minimize lead time they are put in the build que when the initial payment is made.

Thank you all.

To minimize lead time they are put in the build que when the initial payment is made.

Now that's even better.