Quentin Jarrell

LAY A WAY for Christmas/New Year

I wish you made 10" ethos subs!

I wish you made 10" ethos subs!

The motor and spider pack are just too big for a 10. At some point this year a 10 in one fashion or another will be available.

We need 18's!!!!!!!!!!!

18's will be available this coming year.

Is this a preorder for the 12" or will they ship now?

Is this a preorder for the 12" or will they ship now?

All parts have been in since august. They will begin assembly when you put in your initial payment. Assembly time right now is ~15 business days.

Other than this forum what is the best way to get a hold of you for ordering?

sales@directspeakersupplies.com

sales@directspeakersupplies.com

Got it. Look for an order for two Ethos 12" D2 from my buddy Bob :) 

Bah humbug quentin... to sounds was able to put spiders that big on a 10" custom. I'm just teasing of course. Keep up the good work.

Sale pricing and competitor pricing ends Jan. 15th.  If you plan on purchasing for tax time and still want to get the discounted pricing make sure your Lay A Way order has been placed and initial order has been paid by the end of Jan. 15th.  It only cost $50 to lock in your pricing.  There will NOT be another sale again on the Ethos until Christmas time 2014.  If you start an order on Jan. 15th the total Law A Way order will not have to be completed until May 15th.

Sale pricing and competitor pricing ends Jan. 15th.  If you plan on purchasing for tax time and still want to get the discounted pricing make sure your Lay A Way order has been placed and initial order has been paid by the end of Jan. 15th.  It only cost $50 to lock in your pricing.  There will NOT be another sale again on the Ethos until Christmas time 2014.  If you start an order on Jan. 15th the total Law A Way order will not have to be completed until May 15th.

This means you will be getting an email or pm tomorrow!

20 DAYS TO LOCK IN SALE PRICING.  ONLY $50 INITIAL PAYMENT NEEDED

Does this mean we have until 3-15? or do we still have to pay them off by 1-15?  Buying this Avalanche hurt my funds bad this month.

Sale pricing and competitor pricing ends Jan. 15th. If you plan on purchasing for tax time and still want to get the discounted pricing make sure your Lay A Way order has been placed and initial order has been paid by the end of Jan. 15th. It only cost $50 to lock in your pricing. There will NOT be another sale again on the Ethos until Christmas time 2014. If you start an order on Jan. 15th the total Law A Way order will not have to be completed until May 15th.

Does this mean we have until 3-15? or do we still have to pay them off by 1-15? Buying this Avalanche hurt my funds bad this month.

Customers have 4 months from their original initial payment.

New customers have until the Jan. 15th to lock in sale pricing.