coot

ssa subs

well i have been talking about a 18" XCON since i started the thread. that f150 guy who tried to hijack my thread was talking about the gcons lol

well i have been talking about a 18" XCON since i started the thread. that f150 guy who tried to hijack my thread was talking about the gcons lol

my bad.

Sorry brother :) thread just says ssa subs haha thought the right people to answer my question were reading this. Not trying to be a thread jacker lol.

I just got my 12" xcon running and it destroys the lows! it exceeds every single one of my expectations. I can't comment on any of the other drivers you mentioned but I have never heard of a disappointed xcon owner 

I just got my 12" xcon running and it destroys the lows! it exceeds every single one of my expectations. I can't comment on any of the other drivers you mentioned but I have never heard of a disappointed xcon owner 

fing05.gif dancingsmilie.gif

its cool f150 was just messing with you..yeah definitely going with the 18 xcon. now im trying to decide if i want to slot port or aero port it lol....unless new coupn codes come out after the 1 expires on the 31st..if they do might pull the trigger on a zcon

Edited by coot

its cool f150 was just messing with you..yeah definitely going with the 18 xcon. now im trying to decide if i want to slot port or aero port it lol....unless new coupn codes come out after the 1 expires on the 31st..if they do might pull the trigger on a zcon

The XCON is one of the best sounding 18's that can get straight up nutty! Now that is just my opinion. :)

yeah was set on the xcon till i seen the black and blue sale was back.....now might go with a death penalty instead. good thing im not in a rush

Black Friday.... ;)

was hoping to hear something like that........adhd.gif

Black Friday.... wink.png

I want Black Friday prices NOW, and free shit, and a sponsorship, and a hand job.  All for free, right now, with no return on my part.

Black Friday.... wink.png

I want Black Friday prices NOW, and free shit, and a sponsorship, and a hand job.  All for free, right now, with no return on my part.

Damn sign me up for that TOOO! ;)

dont we all!!

Black Friday.... ;)

Damn sign me up for that TOOO! ;)

Depends on who's giving out the handys...

Mark me down for another xcon lover :)

Mine impresses me everyday and I daily it for more than 2 hrs a day. The output will not disappoint. Awesome sounding sub.

So i was down in indy today walking down capitol ave near the Lucas Oil Stadium when i felt the ground start to shake beneath my feet. I look about a block down the road and i see this big body monte carlo or olds coming at me with a big ssaudio.com sticker across the bottom of his windshield. i stop and wait for him to get down to me because curiosity wanted to know what he had. When i get up to the car i see the wall with what at quick glance is 4 15"s. I asked and found out they were the zcons. He asked if i was a fan i was like been looking at the xcon which he also confimed  it was a beast as well. I think its got him wanting to show off even more cause i was walking away he really cut loose and shit was strait beating...cant wait til black friday woot woot

That would be Porkchop, the godfather of IAK ;)

i had a 15 Xcon in my 06 F-150 supercrew..ran off a sundown 1500d.  it sounded unreal in there..... it was total love right there

Black Friday.... ;)

I think all 3 are available across from my hotel tonight. Something about 24hr massage tends to make that possible and considering the locale if I look the rest comes too