Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

DEEP DEEP competitor discounts

Being the season is at its end I am offering incredible discounts on the Ethos drivers.  This discount will last until January 15th 2014 and will also be available for the Lay A Way plan.  There are a few stipulations for the pricing: 

FIRST AND FOREMOST YOU MUST BE A MEMBER ON SSA.  Don't worry you don't have to be a SSA veteran.  SSA noobies are allowed.  Just think of it as another perk.  You get to join the number one site on the web for knowledgeable car audio and you as a seasoned competitor can bring your knowledge to help make SSA even better.

1) You must like us on face book to see pricing.

2) You must have competed during 2012 and/or 2013.

3)You must be able to show proof of competing.  For example be listed on termpro.com

4)To purchase at competitor pricing email at sales@directspeakersupplies.com or PM me here with following information

-name used on forum sites

-real name

-product currently using

-rank during competition season

-if possible link to proof of competing

- list number, size and ohm load of subwoofers you are wanting to purchase

5) after I have confirmed that you are indeed a competitor I will send a PayPal invoice to your paypal address for the full amount or if you desire set you up for the lay a way plan

FaceBook is "Direct Speaker Supplies"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Direct-Speaker-Supplies/235478963277472

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DONT HAVE FACEBOOK, PRICING IS:

$245 SHIPPED FOR THE 12 

$255 SHIPPED FOR THE 15

Edited by Quentin Jarrell

Too bad I'm broke and only actually ran the lanes once this year. I just demo'ed all day at the other shows. 

Edited by armykyle1

Geebus, that's crazy pricing.

At this price, averaging shipping charges, I am making less than $5 dollar profit. This sale is all about getting them in the hands of people active in the community and hopefully have them have as good as an experience with them as Jon has.

Wow! Crazy pricing.

Come out of my "time off"? I think I might.

4 12s in SB3 sounds like a good class to play in next year.

What about those of us who do and did compete who already purchased them?

What about those of us who do and did compete who already purchased them?

I'll make up for it in the future on recones and any other service that I can provide.  I come from old school audio and I believe competitors should not have to pay for product that they are representing.  However rules are in place that would make competitors that receive product for free in a higher class.  Also This is a very new adventure and I have to keep capital on a budget so that I am able to continue to purchase more stock as these run out.  But rest assured that any competitor that runs my product will get the the most of my knowledge and help when it comes to reconing and any technical advise that may be helpful during the install process.  And if it is something that is over my head I have a great group of guys that are the best in the industry when it comes to transducer design as well as access to people that have years of competition experience that I can lean on if any questions arise.  

Also I plan on being VERY active next season.  I already have plans on a few vehicles.  One that I might complete with.  SOmething that I can actually drive to shows and back.  A small body pick up maybe a tacoma or s10 with (4) 12's on a blow through or in the extended cab below the window line on Incriminator Audio amps. 

Sweet baby Jesus. lol 

I replied to your PM with a question. 

I don't have a facebook. Can someone pm me price

I don't have a facebook. Can someone pm me price

PM sent. I don't want anyone left out. I don't have a personal Facebook either. If this is the case just PM me for pricing

Let's get this liked and shared. The more people we get involved the quicker I'll be able to bring other even more less expensive offerings that are on the drawing board.

Don't compete but liked anyways to get your company known. I'll tell everyone I know about you too.

Double post oops!

Edited by Bassink

This is amazing! You keep doing more things that make me want to use these in my build. Its getting to be almost a one-sided decision.

This is amazing! You keep doing more things that make me want to use these in my build. Its getting to be almost a one-sided decision.

Below is BigJon's quote from the other day.  I guarantee you will not find another driver of this caliber at this price anywhere.

rest assured he did.... you may have to be of a certien age to understand im about im to say .. maybe not...

but IMO ... for the price to performance and quality of  the sub.. you can till hes not doing it for money... but rather the love of the product......

ill elaborate

imo. any other company would charge ALOT more for this sub .. alot.  and they would get it.. no problem... and they wouldn't even have spend the 2 years DSS did researching, planing, tweaking and modeling that DSS has.....

only a man that has a deep passion spends as much time and focus on something only to damn near give it away  truly has a deep passion and love for the hobby we all love.

im truly shocked and surprised out of the performance these subs are giving, im telling you guys im beating the shit out of them.. im doing everything you should  not do to a sub if you want it to last.... and its taking it.....

the few that know me can tell you .. i dont lie, and i dont sugar coat shit....

these subs are rated at 1800 i think... im running a NS1 on them DIRTY AS SHIT!!!! my gain is almost all the way up, with a touch of bass boost... and my head unit is plus 2 on my sub stage.. im  not only clipping the piss out the subs.. but im over powering them too...

if thats not enough im also unloading them about once a day.....

i play them until they get stinky, and when i touch them they are so hot the dust cap is soft!.... and they keep trucking.... im very impressed. and i have ran plenty of high end woofers.... im talking double or more the price per woofer 

now keep in mind im in no way telling  you to buy them and do what im doing to them,  i straight up told DSS  that i will need re cones  before i ever installed the subs.. because what i planed to put them thru

im doing to this so  yall can rest assure that  your buying a good product ... i know what its like taking that leap of faith on a new or un heard of/ un proven company..... but i like doing it... know that i also bought the first run of subwoofers sundown ever had... shit was scary..   but i was glad i did.. and i still have them.

i can say this... i have ran the almighty BTL N2 ... and  i prefer the ethos over them.

great pricing

I shared your facebook link on my page. 

I shared your facebook link on my page. 

Much Much appreciated 

No prob. i love what you are doing here on the forum and where you are taking your company's products.

Hey Quentin, i tried pming you but i guess your inbox is full.  Can you either pm me or email me at shizzzon@gmail.com

I wanted to ask you something that doesn't need to be posted.  Irrelevant to this thread and all others for that matter.

PRICING ADDED TO THE TOP FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!