Sign in to follow this  
Randal Johnson

My World Final's Demo from Sencheezy / SSA Evil

Met up with Sencheezy this past weekend for a chat and a few demos ... Guys, Sencheezy is a real "down to Earth" kind of guy !!! It was really cool to meet up with you Sir and get a demo of your ride !!!

Sorry about missing your "ride the light" run, but I got called back to the LP demo booth. I will be sure to catch it on the next run ... hopefully we will be competing together at SBN Daytona !!! my under / hub glows got tore up during the accident on the way to finals (blew a trailer tire in the rain and almost flipped the vehicles) ...

As for the SSA Evil driver ... Very impressive !!! Gets very loud and does supsrisingly good playing music too !!!
Seemed really strong in the 45 - 70 htz range when cranked up ... and during music, fairly accurate in the 30 to 45 htz range too !!! not bad at all.

Wish I had more time with the demo and tuning ...

I can honnestly say that if I ever get the chance to build a system with a larger than a 10" driver application, I will definately go to Mark and Aaron for a SSA Evil Driver !!! maybe 2 or 4 ... who knows with my wild imagination !!!

Thank you Sencheezy !!!

Edited by Cablguy184

But sub level was on -9 wink.png

Up until this point ... The only SSA drivers I got to demo was either not playing or Wide open SPL ...

So it was really nice to actually listen to the driver on good music ...

Those horn drivers were actually fun to play with (brought back alot of old memories) ... Wish I had more time with the EQ.

I was gonna brimg the RTA meter with me on Sunday ... They got me judged early that Sunday morning so I had planty of time on my hands once that was done ...

Edited by Cablguy184

Man one day I WILL make a trip down there with you and your team!! I have to.

Man one day I WILL make a trip down there with you and your team!! I have to.

You are more than welcome when ever you get time Sir ...

However ... We do take payment in Beer !!! LOL