For those of you who don't know, we are now stocked and ready to ship the B-Stock Damplifier Pro again!

This product is like the regular Damplifier Pro, except the foil tends to be wrinkled or scratched, and the thickness tends to vary between 1.5mm and 2.5mm. Because of this, it is substantially discounted, but there's only a limited quantity so it's only here until it's gone. If you're in the market for some sound deadening, take advantage of this deal while it's here: http://store.secondskinaudio.com/b-stock/

I ordered some, the above is true but what they leave out is that some parts of the foil lack the butyl parts. So you may get half a sheet that's usable. In maybe 1~10 3 or 4 were like that

Besides the differences listed above can you really tell the difference in sound quality for vibration dampening between pro & b-stock pro?

ahhh knew there was a catch… 

thanks

I used this in the past on my 4 runner and thought they sent me the wrong stuff because I could find no imperfections in the material.

We do our best to make sure the B-stock is a good value. Sometimes the defects are so small you can't tell the difference between the A- stock. If anybody receives material that is not usable please let us know and we will correct the problem. We want you to be completely satisfied with any purchase you make from Second Skin.

Ken

We do our best to make sure the B-stock is a good value. Sometimes the defects are so small you can't tell the difference between the A- stock. If anybody receives material that is not usable please let us know and we will correct the problem. We want you to be completely satisfied with any purchase you make from Second Skin.

Ken

That would be me, I probably had 10 or 15 sheets that were half unusable.

Ken

my type of company