neo_styles

What You Say When Someone Asks "Why SSA?"

Really much more likely to get a what/who is SSA than why.

this^^^^

American made quality sub thats gets the job done with force ... if you don't buy one your Taliban / al qaeda  and that's a fact

From all the years of randomly meeting idiots with the lack of any knowledge, showing or even playing your setup for someone is not going to win over many retards out there.

They'll always say something exactly like this-

Yea, oh man.. That was loud.  My uncle (or who the hell ever they name) used to be(it's always used to) into car audio and he competed(of course, the whole world must have competed as well back in the day) and blew out his windshield(just like a tornado. That should be a bible story.) 

So to prevent themselves from looking dumbfounded, they manifest a highly exaggerated story on how something happened(which never did) that would put your system to shame. You can't argue with idiots so I screen people.

IF i think or believe they are 100% retard, they will not be privileged to listen to the setup.  

These are the kind of people that are not curious on how you built it or how loud it gets but just to joke on it because they do not have the ability to comprehend anything new in life they come across so they dispute any and all facts of knowledge.

This is full retard and again, nope, not privileged.

So pay attention to who you talk to because these people will spread information so twisted that it could make any brand look very bad.

LOL. so many people

we are actually working on a "WHY SSA" page as I type.  Aaron has been word-smithing this for a little while now.

No he hasn't.  HE's just been taking nude photos of himself next to his full size George Michael cutout singing "Hungy like a Wolf" at the top of his lungs. THAT is WHY.

WTF man, you're not supposed to be telling people about my addiction. ;)

What is this packaging problem ? I've ordered several SSA subs (3 Xcon 15" and 1 Icon 15"). No problem at all, and they were not sent in those "hard wood packaging".
My subs took the plane to Europe, from Las Vegas, then back to the Caribbeans in very good shape :)  :)  I tried USPS, Fedex, UPS,...with no issue.
Customer service is amazing.
They answer all my emails so fast, I wonder if they sleep or take some week-ends off ! I was talking about that with a friend last friday, while having a demo from his car (4 btl n2 15" on 2 Crescendo 3k5 : breath taking).  :)  :)

I won't buy Fi subs anymore, because of their customer service, but my next sub will be an SSA Zcon without a doubt.

This caraudio forum is the best I've found so far.

Thanks guys, it's great to see the reviews of all of our hard work and dedication to this forum summed up in one thread.  Really gives me motivation to do more.

One a side note, selling woofers to people in person has been the easiest job of my life.  Simply put a driver in someone's hand, and then let them listen to it.  The driver does all the work for you.  Quality shines through, always.

Thanks for the replies, gents. Gives me good fuel and makes me want this ICON even sooner. Starting to reach the limits of what my DC Level 2 is capable of, anyway.

Because Race Car is always the answer

Except when because Volvo is the answer

Why? Because Volvo...

Totally didn't realize this thread got pinned. I feel special, now :)

Put my ICON 10 in today and I understand now...there's no way you can tell someone about this sub enough to prepare them for actually running one. Lowest, cleanest, most well-rounded sub I've run to date. And from what I keep hearing, it only gets better.

Why? Because Volvo...

Totally didn't realize this thread got pinned. I feel special, now smile.png

Put my ICON 10 in today and I understand now...there's no way you can tell someone about this sub enough to prepare them for actually running one. Lowest, cleanest, most well-rounded sub I've run to date. And from what I keep hearing, it only gets better.

fing05.gif

Just curious to hear all of your responses. We know why people say not to buy it and 99 percent of the time, cost comes into the picture. The only other potential negative I've ever noticed was in terms of how some of the lower lines used to be packaged that caused a little paint damage on the basket during shipping.

So assume you're around a bunch of people who've never heard of nor actually heard SSA subs. What do you say that convinces them it's a solid purchase over the competition? Asking for purely informational purposes and keep in mind I have an ICON myself on order.

Tried to call your office yesterday as Aaron said and then tried today, is there a different customer service number then the 443-348-1537 that I have to call???  Sucks no sub no bass only separates.

Edited by MDWerner6942

Just curious to hear all of your responses. We know why people say not to buy it and 99 percent of the time, cost comes into the picture. The only other potential negative I've ever noticed was in terms of how some of the lower lines used to be packaged that caused a little paint damage on the basket during shipping.

So assume you're around a bunch of people who've never heard of nor actually heard SSA subs. What do you say that convinces them it's a solid purchase over the competition? Asking for purely informational purposes and keep in mind I have an ICON myself on order.

Tried to call your office yesterday as Aaron said and then tried today, is there a different customer service number then the 443-348-1537 that I have to call???  Sucks no sub no bass only separates.

Mark called and no answer, left a message.

I love my ssa woofers wen I got into bass my good friends zack justin tyler just to name a few all run ssa so wen it came time to build I knew what to run and wen people ask whats in that truck I turn it on then tell them ssa the quality speaks for it self

I love my ssa woofers wen I got into bass my good friends zack justin tyler just to name a few all run ssa so wen it came time to build I knew what to run and wen people ask whats in that truck I turn it on then tell them ssa the quality speaks for it self

gayhaaay1.gifgayhaaay1.gif

so I see how this works too wanna support a company sigh.gif