dragon123443

dragonz 06 eclipse small build.

I messed up this thread its my first time posting pictures but hopefully they show on this thread I fuc%ed up and for some reason posted two threads sorry but this is my box built by dave the box guy 1.4 cubes tuned to 32 hertz and the speaker mounts also built by him. they are for my crescendo mezzos bought of S. DeYoung. I installed them today.

post-33995-0-86062500-1382585865_thumb.j

post-33995-0-97454500-1382585960_thumb.j

post-33995-0-27973600-1382586100_thumb.j

post-33995-0-83044500-1382586568_thumb.j

post-33995-0-38508400-1382586650_thumb.j

Edited by dragon123443

cool- tuned in...

unfortunately my xcon doesn't fit in the box lol

Edited by dragon123443

well that's a bit of a design flaw isn't it, hopefully "dave the box guy" will take care of you

Edited by gss

Why ? He did not know it was for an Xcon ?

Tell us, because it's not a good thing for the box guy reputation !

Why ? He did not know it was for an Xcon ?

Tell us, because it's not a good thing for the box guy reputation !

Lol dang calm down guys. yes he did know but im not to worried much I can just file it down and sand it. I got an alternator from singer but I am trying to figure out how to post a picture of it.

I bought this alternator after having talked with both Matt Mechman and Mike singer. Mechman needed me to do custom fab to my car and it was going to be more expensive for less amperes. however his customer service was awesome. Mike offered this alternator as a direct bolt on design. it is 230 amperes. Mikes customer service is ridiculous! ive never experienced service like that!!!!! great guy.post-33995-0-87956400-1382853749_thumb.j

Alt looks great-  My Singer for my Zuk should be in this week.  I can't wait!  I didn't talk to him- but he was great to work with...even let me give him half to get it started then shipped when I paid the 2nd half.  Not many Companies will do that.

Alt looks great- My Singer for my Zuk should be in this week. I can't wait! I didn't talk to him- but he was great to work with...even let me give him half to get it started then shipped when I paid the 2nd half. Not many Companies will do that.

What kind of car is a zuk dude? And dang really? Thats Badass! I've read on another forum of some guy making payments on his alternator as well to singer. I really can't say enough good things about that guy. He has found himself a customer for life !

I had excellent customer service from mike singer. Awesome guy and alt.

I had excellent customer service from mike singer. Awesome guy and alt.

I know right?

Alt looks great- My Singer for my Zuk should be in this week. I can't wait! I didn't talk to him- but he was great to work with...even let me give him half to get it started then shipped when I paid the 2nd half. Not many Companies will do that.

What kind of car is a zuk dude? And dang really? Thats Badass! I've read on another forum of some guy making payments on his alternator as well to singer. I really can't say enough good things about that guy. He has found himself a customer for life !

My Grand Vitara is Suzuki...or Zuk for short

Does anyone know if need a smaller belt for the alternator?

I'd ask Mike to be sure. But, I believe the pulley on the HO alt is smaller to make it turn faster so maybe. Depends on how much slack is left, may be taken up by the tensioner.

I think I popped my sub... can someone help me verify it before I send it for a recone.

the cone gets extremely hot after playing music. also it makes a bad popping/clicking noise at higher volumes. when I mute my stereo and turn my bass knob back and forth the cone moves on its own. I bought it used to start off with

never mind I got it all going now, my settings on my head unit were way too high...

I recently got laid off at work so I got to installing my equipment . sorry for the quality of pictures they were taken with my phone.

heres a pic of my alternator installed

post-33995-0-97655900-1384295054_thumb.j

he xs power D2400 with big 3 upgrade using knuconceptz kolossus flex 0 gauge and 4 gauge for amp

post-33995-0-75525100-1384295248_thumb.j

picture of sub in after sanding down box lol. I put Velcro on bottom of box to keep it from sliding all over the place

post-33995-0-40430900-1384295386_thumb.jpost-33995-0-43445700-1384295419_thumb.j

sub amp it is a Rockford fosgate p1000x1bd good amp for what it does but would like to upgrade to a more sq based amp in the future. excuse the mess on the wiring I am still on it.

and my stereo with the punch eq shown at the bottom.

post-33995-0-09498000-1384295668_thumb.j

post-33995-0-94311500-1384295592_thumb.j

Looking nice!

The XCON is one of my favorite sounds subs of all time.

The XCON is one of my favorite sounds subs of all time.

Oh yeah man it sounds awesome! Better than any kicker or mainstream brand sub I've owned.. maybe someday when I hit the lottery I can buy an SSA evil lol