dgram84

Running a Sound Qubed Q1-2200D

Just ordered a BL12 Fully Loaded and was wondering if a SQ Q-1-2200D would be a good fit with it. I currently have a RE Audio CTX 3200.1 but I do not think it will have enough to push it's potential car already has big 3 upgrade and 200 amp alt and 2 runs 0/1 to the trunk

why don't you try it out first ? 

I probably will was just wondering if anyone else was running a similar setup.

try it out first.  I'm not familiar with RE's new amps, but I'm guessing that puts out like 1500 rms supposedly?

puts out 1200 supposedly they are not the caliber that US amps once were their newer USX series are more like what they used to produce.

Unless you are chasing barely audible changes I wouldn't bother. I'd rather upgrade to a better quality amp of the same power than to upgrade for the sake of "potential"

Unless you are chasing barely audible changes I wouldn't bother. I'd rather upgrade to a better quality amp of the same power than to upgrade for the sake of "potential"

very true

You're looking at close to double the power....

and power compression, thermal and mechanical limits alobg with two dubious amplifier brands. Not where I'd recommend spending money first

You're looking at close to double the power....

and power compression, thermal and mechanical limits alobg with two dubious amplifier brands. Not where I'd recommend spending money first

I appricate all the advice and I am going to do more research into it before making any decisions and look into better amplifiers.