00F150guy

Any have a 9th Gen Impala with no trunk/bumper rattle?

I have a 08 Impala and when I had my Icon 12 on a 1200D, the bumper rattled like crazy. I had two layers of Raamat on the trunk outer skin. It seems like there is a piece of plastic or something smacking the frame behind the bumper and causing most of the rattle. Just wondering if anyone has fixed this issue. I have an Xcon 15 coming and it will be on 2000w~ and I know it will be a little worse. Any help is appreciated.

Have you tried playing it and checking things? Hold different things down when the bass is playing and you could maybe find your rattle.

Have you tried playing it and checking things? Hold different things down when the bass is playing and you could maybe find your rattle.

The bumper is fiberglass or something its definitely not sheet metal, and when i pulled the bumper out, the rattle drastically stopped. I think there is some plastic piece smcking against the frame or something.  I sprayed expanding foam in a few places i thought were the cause with no luck. I dont have a system in my car for the moment because im waiting for my 15" xcon so i have to wait to get everything hooked up again. I was planning on just knocking everything out and having everything ready for my xcon to go in.