Ramon Krikhaar

Netherlands

I will ship them to NL, as long as I can fit in the box with them.  :)

Contact Tim Dev the Netherlands Distributor for Fi Car Audio/Ascendant Audio on - info@audio-expression.nl

Just register on Bongo International and order your sub from the Fi website using the US address they'll give you on the Bongo site.
Or contact your local rep.

Just register on Bongo International and order your sub from the Fi website using the US address they'll give you on the Bongo site.

This doesn't support our international distributors. Customers also recieve no national warranty as a result of grey importing. I.e. you will need to take it back to base should problem arise, where you could have just purchased via local distributor.

Sure someone would trade shipments with you, lol

This doesn't support our international distributors. Customers also recieve no national warranty as a result of grey importing. I.e. you will need to take it back to base should problem arise, where you could have just purchased via local distributor.

I did not know there was a distributor in the Netherlands.

I was talking about the way they ship internationally on the SSA store.

I have no interest in any way with them !!!

Audio-expression is the dutch distributor for AA and FI indeed .

Tim is a great guy , good customer service